Thirty-Second and Thirty-Third Ask!

In Amari's Secret Room

Amari: *wearing a lab coat and goggles* Hmm, that's interesting. *looking at something in a vial then sees a blue light flashing* Huh, I wonder what it is now. *presses the button and read out load* 'Finally... Amari, could you get some water for Tonyo?' Sure thing Soul just tell me how much you need me to bring and I'll bring it. *presses the button again* Now to finish this and see if it works. *gets an eye dropper and uses it to suck in some of the liquid in the vial she was looking before carefully dropping one drop in each bullet* Alright, testing time. *puts down the dropper and loads the bullets in a spare gun* *walks to the shooting range connected to her work shop and shoots one at a dummy* Still the same affect when hitting a target, now the moment of truth. *shoots again purposely missing the dummy* Damn I'm good, now to make the rest and I'll be ready to go.

In the Hotel in Paris.

Binx: Daiya, you have an ask.

Daiya: What is it?

Binx: This ask is from Soul from Soulin89 and he asks 'Also, Daiya, do you know about well... Daiya x Mondo? I swear, that is a real ship...'

Daiya: What kind of people ship siblings together!?

Binx: The weird kind.

Kokichi: Hey Binx, that sounded like there was another half to that.

Binx: The first half was for Amari so that half went to her, she's still busy at the moment so she still can't join us.

Kokichi: Oh.

Binx: That's all we have for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.