London Trip Continue!

Binx: Even though Amari is gone things are still going to run like normal, well mostly normal. Anyway she still want you guys to go explore London, still in groups with 2 or more. So have fun, I'll call all of you back when we get an ask or dare.

Everyone: *nods before leaving*

Binx: *goes to the bar and ordered a taro boba*

Kokichi: Hey Binx! I've just got a little question.

Binx: It's about Amari isn't it?

Kokichi: No.

Binx: Liar.

Kokichi: Okay I'm just a little curious to know what was so important that she had, especially with weapons.

Binx: She went on a rescue mission. *sips his taro boba*

Kokichi: A what? And you let her go alone! What kind of brother are you!?

Binx: The kind that knows that she can handle herself, but if she does die. I'll personally hunt down the bastard that killed her.

Kokichi: Are you sure that she can handle herself?

Binx: 100%, I trained her in combat and on how to use a gun, a katana, and a dagger.

Kokichi: Oh, then she mixes in her talent with that.

Binx: *nods* Exactly, see she'll be fine, plus I don't think she's alone. *drinks his taro boba*

Kokichi: What is it with you two and that drink?

Binx: *shrugs* It's good.