Temporary Host!

Amari: Okay guys the reason why I've called you all is because I need to tell you guys that I'm temporarily leaving to take care of something.

Hajime: If your leaving then who's going to be the host?

Kokichi: Me!

Amari: He's lying, I've called someone in to fill in, speaking of which he's late!

???: *appears holding a bag* Hello Amari.

Amari: *looks* There you are! Your late!

???: Sorry but no matter how we'll I know you I still can't find my way through your disorganized mess. *hands her the bag*

Amari: Thanks for getting my stuff bro.

Everyone: Bro!?

Amari: Guys this is my brother Binx, the Ultimate Weapons User, he'll be filling in while I'm gone.

Binx: Hello.

Kokichi: Oh so your Amari's brother.

Binx: You've brought me up?

Amari: Only a few times, alright guys I have to go I'll see you as soon as I get back. *goes to her room with the bag*

Binx: I believe that's it for now, send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time.

In Amari's Room

Amari: *loading one of her hand guns before hearing the door knock* *sighs and opens it* Kokichi what do you want?

Kokichi: What can't I chat with you before you leave for who knows how long?

Amari: ......................... Fine. *goes back to her bed and load one of the clips in her handgun*

Kokichi: So looks like this something you have to take care of is pretty dangerous.

Amari: I know. *loads a different clip in her other handgun* That's why I'm coming prepared. *holds up one of the handguns* This one has special disabling bullets that I made and the other one has regular bullets. *puts them away before grabbing the katana putting it on*

Kokichi: Did it ever cross your mind that if it's dangerous that you might die?

Amari: Of course I did, that's why I'm bringing these. *holds up a few syringes* I used these on Mondo when Junko killed him during the talent swap dare. *puts them away before grabbing a couple of vials of the illusion dust and puts them away*

Kokichi: So you aren't worried or scared, like at all?

Amari: I'm a little scared but everyone gets scared, if I can survive from a crazy psycho experimentor who tried to kill me I can survive this. Alright I have to go, I promise that I'll be back okay. *snaps fingers teleporting away*