Day Off!

Tenko: I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!

Amari: S.s Mondo don't take the degenerate male thing she said to heart because she says that to EVERY guy here but she still cares about most of them. Anyway guys Soulin from Soulin89 said to take the day off which by the way thank you some of us REALLY need it. Especially me since I may have been punching my punching bag between some of these.

Binx: I've had to drag her away a few times so that way we could do these. But now that we can have the day off I can finally see how good my new knife is.

Mukuro: Can I see the knife you got?

Binx: *shrugs* I don't see why not.

Everyone: *leaves that ask or dare room*

Amari: First stop for me is the kitchen then to finally catch up on that game I've been playing. *walks to the kitchen*

A Little Bit Later

Amari: *in her room eating some pocky while playing Sonic Unleashed*

*knock knock*

Amari: *groans pausing her game before walking to the door opening it* What do you want Kokichi?

Kokichi: Why are you assuming I want something? Can't I just hang out with my favorite person?

Amari: *sighs before letting him in*

Kokichi: Yippee! *walks in sitting next to the spot she was sitting in*

Amari: *closes the door before sitting back down and resumes playing her game*

Kokichi: Whachya playin?

Amari: *focused on the screen* Sonic Unleashed, it's one of my favorite games.

Kokichi: Ooh.

Amari: *continues to play before getting to a good stopping point then goes over and switches the game tossing him a controller*

Kokichi: *catches it* Amari, what are you doing.

Amari: *sits back down in her spot* Well since you're in here i thought that you might as well play too so we're play Super Smash Bros.

Kokichi: And I thought you were going to ignore me the whole time I'm here!

Amari: Believe me I thought about it.

Kokichi: Mean!

Amari: *laughs* Couldn't help it, now let's play.

After Some Rounds Later

Kokichi: No fair how are you so good at this game!?

Amari: *sticks her tongue out* I just am, if you were playing against Chiaki you would suffer a much more humiliating defeat.

Kokichi: Who says this defeat isn't humiliating?!

Amari: Oh come on you only lost by one point.

Kokichi: Its still one point!