Fifty-First Ask and Eighty-Third Dare!

In Amari's Hotel Room

Amari: Hey Mondo you have an ask and a dare to do! These are from Soul from Soulin89 and he asks 'Mondo, how're you doing with the hugs?'

Mondo: Honestly it feels nice to know know that they care about me but it's still embarrassing when other people are around.

Amari: Alright! Now the dare from Soul, the dare is 'Also, dare. Mondo sing either the English or Japanese version of 'My R' and if your secret love for karaoke and the fact that you sang Pom Pom Pom has told anything, is that you're a good singer. Don't worry, you can sing in an soundproof room so that no one will hear.' *hands Mondo a paper* That's where the soundproof room is and I'll be in here.

Mondo: *looks at the paper before getting up and leaving the room*

Amari: Man we should really do karaoke one day. *types on her laptop*

Meanwhile

Takemichi: *feels a buzz and pulls put a device from his pocket* I thought I have this back to Amari. *presses the blue button seeing a message* From Soul 'Daiya, Takemichi, Sayaka, Leon, Chihiro, Ishimaru, Kiyondo, Ibuki, and Kaede have to spy on Mondo while he's singing without letting anyone or Mondo know and tell me your thoughts about it.' Boss is singing? Better get the others.

Later

Chihiro: Guys we shouldn't crowd so close to the door.

Sayaka: Buts there's a lot of us.

Leon: We can just crack the door and we should be able to hear him.

Kiyotaka: He's right! We're nekos currently so we should be able to hear him just fine.

Kaede: Ah that's true! *opens the door cracking it a little*

Mondo: *starts singing*

After He Finishes Singing

Kaede: *quietly closed the door* He's a good singer.

Kiyotaka: Who knew that bro was a good singer!

Ibuki: Ibuki enjoyed his singing!

Leon: Maybe he could give me a few tips so that way I can become a rock star!

Back in Amari's Hotel Room

Amari: Looks like he's done. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!