Fifty-Fourth Dare!

In Amari's Secret Room

Amari: *appears inside in front of her work desk* Good thing I brought those syringes but now I need to take more. *grabs a few more of them and noticed a blue light flashing and pressed a button* Hey Binx how's everything going?

Binx: Pretty well, everyone is enjoying there time in Paris.

Amari: That's good. Did you get any pictures? *grabs more disabling bullets and reloads one of her hand guns*

Binx: No.

Amari: Really? Oh well I bet Mahiru took some. *loads the other one with regular bullets*

Binx: I take it you're still not done.

Amari: I'm done with the rescue mission I just need to take care of one more thing. *takes a packet out of her pocket and took a few things out putting them in a container*

Binx: Amari, what's that?

Amari: Hmm oh these, these are Death-Ender bullets. I got them from someone and he told me not to use them unless it's a last resort and I have a clear shot.

Binx: Got it, you want to modify them don't you.

Amari: I can try to make them safer if it misses but they still shouldn't be used unless it's a last resort. *puts the packet away*

Binx: It doesn't matter where you are, you always find an idea for a new experiment.

Amari: Its kind of my talent isn't it? Anyway did you guys get any dares?

Binx: Yes but I don't know what to do about it.

Amari: Come on it can't be that bad.

Binx: Read it.

Amari: *reads the dare* WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING!?!?!?!?!?

Binx: See? I told you, now do you have any idea what I can do?

Amari: *thinking* I got it, Binx listen to me closely this is how you can do it.

Later in the Hotel in Paris

Binx: Alright guys we have a dare. This dare is from CashGarcia0 and the dare is 'I dare Nagito to play russian roulette with me.'

Everyone but Nagito: WHAT!?

Nagito: If it's for hope I'll do it!

Binx: Alright. *has Cash appear and loads only one slot in the revolver*

Nagito: I thought five slots were filled.

Binx: We're doing normal rules here not what you did. *spins the chamber and hands the revolver to Nagito*

Nagito: *takes the revolver, points it at his head and pulls the trigger, nothing happened*

Binx: *takes the revolver and hands it to Cash*

Cash: *takes the revolver, points it at his head and pulls the trigger, nothing happened*

Binx: *takes the revolver from Cash*

Everyone: *sighs in relief*

Kaito: What we're you thinking!?

Tsumugi: You could've died!

Binx: Guys relax, do you think Amari would really allow that?

Everyone: HUH!?

Binx: *unloads the revolver* Its a blank, a blank that Amari made.

Everyone: Oh.

Binx: *sighs* That's all for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.