Thirtieth Ask!

Amari: Daiya, Taka, Chihiro, Takemichi, and Kiyondo you guys have an ask.

Chihiro: What is it?

Amari: This ask is from Soul from Soulin89 and he asks 'Daiya, Ishimaru, Chihiro, Takemichi, Kiyondo, after seeing the trial, how are you feeling? Go hug Mondo if you want to cool down.

Daiya: I'm still pissed after seeing that! I can't believe someone killed him like that!

Amari: *snaps her fingers and a punching bag appears* Here Daiya punch that.

Daiya: *starts punching the punching bag*

Kiyotaka: I-I'm still upset after seeing that, seeing him die again!

Amari: Taka, Mondo is still here and I don't plan on letting him die permanently ever.

Kiyotaka: *nods*

Amari: Go find Mondo and hug him okay?

Kiyotaka: *nods before leaving the ask or dare room*

Chihiro: I'm still upset too, I-I didn't want to see him die. *tears in his eyes*

Takemichi: I'm also pissed, but not as pissed as Daiya. *point at Daiya who was punching the punching bag pretty hard*

Kiyondo: It made me upset seeing bro die again!

Amari: Guys I want you to know something, as long as I'm alive here I don't plan on letting that happen here.

Chihiro: *nods wiping his eyes* Thanks Amari.

Amari: It's not a problem, now you should probably go give Mondo a hug too Chihiro.

Chihiro: *nods before walking out of the room*

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!