Nineteenth and Twentieth Ask!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Thanks for meeting me in my office Taka and Daiya.

Kiyotaka: This office is a disaster!

Amari: Yes I know I'll ask Kirumi to clean it later but we have more important matters to discuss right now.

Daiya: What is it?

Amari: This ask is from Soulspeed from Soulin89 and the ask is 'Hold the f*ck up what do you mean he's acting differently?'

Kiyotaka: Well he hasn't been talking much.

Daiya: And has been staying in his room a lot.

Amari: Huh, those are weird signs. Anyway as for Soulspeed's other ask I'm sending it to Chihiro and Takemichi right now. *typing on her computer before hitting send*

Kiyotaka: Amari, how are you sending it to them?

Amari: Hmm oh remember those devices I gave you two.

Daiya: Yeah. *pulls out a small black device with two buttons on it*

Amari: I gave one to Chihiro and Takemichi, I also gave one to Kiyondo. Back on tract anyway there's a feature on it that can send a hologram whether it would be a location or a message.

Kiyotaka: That makes sense.

Meanwhile

Chihiro and Takemichi: *walking in the hallway*

Takemichi: *pulls out his device*

Chihiro: What is it?

Takemichi: It looks like a message. *presses the blue button and a hologram message came up* Looks like we have an ask from someone called Soulspeed.

Chihiro: What's the ask?

Takemichi: 'Chihiro, Takemichi, did you see Mondo carrying a knife and rope? If so then what the f*ck are you waiting for follow him!'

Chihiro: We haven't seen Mondo with those items.

Takemichi: Chihiro. *sees Mondo with a rope and knife* NOTIFY AMARI NOW! *begins to run after him*

Chihiro: R-Right! *pulls out his device and presses the red button on it*

Back in Amari's Office

Amari: Well I thin- WHAT THE FUCK!? *falls out of her chair hearing an alarm*

Kiyotaka and Daiya: *startled by the alarm*

Amari: *quickly stands up and looks at the computer* Change of plans! *snaps her fingers teleporting the three of them out*

Back in the Hallway.

Chihiro: *tears in his eyes* Wh-Why isn't he responding?

Takemichi: I have no fucking clue.

Amari, Kiyotaka, and Daiya: *appears*

Kiyondo: *runs to them* I'm here!

Amari: What's going on?

Chihiro: W-We saw Mondo walking w-with a rope and knife. We tried g-getting his attention but he won't respond.

Amari: He won't respond? *looks at Mondo* Daiya I need you to tackle him and hold him in place, also get that damn knife away from him.

Daiya: What!?

Amari: You heard me now hurry up and do it!

Daiya: *nods and runs up to Mondo tackling him to the ground before pushing the knife away and holds him*