Thirteenth Ask!

Amari: Everyone we got an ask!

Hajime: Is it another ship relates ask?

Amari: Nope, this ask is from Lazed1421 and they ask 'So everyone what is your favorite execution for 'Curtains Rise'?'

Junko: *from inside the room* ALL OF THEM BECAUSE OF THE DESPAIR!

Nagito: *from the room* HOPE WAS BORN FROM ALL OF THEM!

*a crash was heard from inside the room*

Amari: *winced a little* Good thing the windows are shatterproof........... Anyway what about the rest of you guys?

Shuichi: They were all pretty brutal.

Kaede: *nods* I don't think I can pick one.

Amari: Okay, anyone willing to answer it?

Korekiyo: Aren't you going to answer the question Amari?

Amari: Of course I'm going to answer it, I was just going to answer it last. But I guess I'll answer first, it's a tie between 'My world, my call' and 'Payback time!'.

Kokichi: Wow Amari, I was expecting you to pick your own.

Amari: I do like the one I did but I didn't want to be biased.

Kokichi: Didn't want to be or didn't want to seem?

Amari: Does it matter? Anyway, is there anyone else that's going to answer?

Gundam: The great Gundam Tanaka liked 'You mess with them, I mess with you!'

Amari: Thanks for answering Gundam. Now is anyone else going to answers?

Makoto: I think that was too much for all of us......

Amari: Alright fine. Alrighty that's all we have for now sorry this question didn't get answered by everyone. Remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!