Fifty-Seventh Ask and Ninety-Ninth Dare!

Daiya: OW! *falls to the floor*

Amari: Normally I'd feel a little bad but in this case I actually don't since you kind of deserved that for being clueless.

Binx: Now we know how strong Shin is and that was just a slap.

Amari: Yeah, anyway Daiya you have an ask from Soul from Soulin89 and he asks 'So Daiya, after that incident, how are you feeling and did you apologize to Mondo?'

Daiya: *rubbing his cheek as he stood up* Awful and I've apologized a hundred times.

Amari: By the way S.Swap Leon said that S.Swap Daiya loves it when Mondo or alternate of him blushes at the hands of any Daiya.

Daiya: Can you no longer accept dares from him?

Amari: I can't because even if I try somehow the dare goes through, Junko's last dare was proof enough.

Daiya and Mondo: Damn it.

Binx: Amari, you had to be thorough when making your system.

Amari: I didn't take into account of alternates and as much as I'm curious I don't want to meet an alternate us.

Binx: Are you worried that they'll be Junko insane?

Amari: Junko and Nagito insane. Anyway Mondo you have a dare from Soul and the dare is 'Mondo, go and show your new wolf form to the others and let Chihiro and Ishimaru pet you.'

Mondo: Okay just one thing, how the hell am I suppose to change to wolf form?

Amari: Just focus on being a wolf, also in that form you don't have to worry about the ears and tail thing.

Mondo: Good. *focuses and changes into a wolf*

Amari: Alright I'll call everyone else here. *goes to the microphone and grabs it turning it on* Attention everyone please report to the ask or dare room. *turns off the microphone and puts it back*

Everyone: *walks in*

Amari: Alright everyone Mondo wanted to show you guys his wolf form!

Mondo: *barks*

Takemichi: Why the hell is he a wolf?

Amari: Dare, he can change back but he'll have wolf ears and a tail which by the way do NOT pull them when he's in that form.

Mondo: *walks up to Kiyotaka and Chihiro*

Chihiro: Hey Mondo, can I pet you?

Mondo: *nods*

Chihiro: *smiles happily and starts petting Mondo*

Kiyotaka: Hey bro, can I pet you too?

Mondo: *nods*

Kiyotaka: *pets Mondo*

Chihiro: Your fur is so soft!

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

Later

Amari: Of course we can give Mondo those for his birthday Soulin! He'll be so happy to get them.

Binx: Amari, when is Mondo's birthday?

Amari: Four days.

Binx: Where are we going to keep three dogs for four days without him noticing?

Amari: I was going to ask Gundam if he could take care of them since he's probably the only one who can while keeping them hidden from Mondo.

Binx: Smart.

Amari: Lets get them to his room. *starts walking to Gundam's room with the dogs*

Binx: *follows her*

Amari: Hey Binx could you knock on the door?

Binx: *knocks on Gundam's door*

Gundam: *opens the door* What do you mortals want?

Amari: Hey Gundam could you take care of these three for four days? They're for Mondo for his birthday and I would do it myself but I'm quite busy.

Gundam: *looks at the three dogs* Fine, what are their names?

Amari: The maltese is named Chuck, the dalmatian is named Spot, and the baby golden retriever is named Crazy Diamond Jr, also he's very active so if you need I can get some toys for him.

Gundam: *takes the dogs from Amari* Do not worry about getting objects for him to play with.

Amari: Thanks Gundam I owe you one!