Sixty-Eighth Ask!

In Amari's Secret Room

Amari: Okay that was a good pun. *injects something in a bottle of Panta* In case you're wondering what I just injected in here it's a truth serum that I made and the only reason why I'm doing this is because we have an ask and we have to be completely honest but we all know that Kokichi is just going to lie and if I hook him up to lie detector he'll never give a straight answer. I've been curious and have asked him once but all he said was that it was someone in the building, that little shit not giving me a straight answer. *leaves her secret room with the bottle of Panta in her hand*

In the Ask or Dare Room

Amari: Here Kokichi! *hands him the Panta*

Kokichi: Thanks Amari! *drinks the entire bottle*

Amari: You just finished that in ten seconds.......... Anyway we all have an ask!

Binx: This ask is from CashGarcia0 and he asks 'I have a question for all of you excluding Junko who do you love and you have to be honest.

Amari: Junko's still dead so we're good there also if you don't love anyone don't worry about answering.

Makoto: *blushes* Kyoko.

Kyoko: Makoto.

Aoi: Sakura!

Sakura: Hina.

Leon: Sayaka.

Toko: M-Master.

Kiyotaka: Mondo.

Mondo: Taka.

Mukuro: Makoto.

Hifumi: I only love 2D characters.

Hajime: Chiaki.

Chiaki: Hajime.

Nagito: Hajime's hope.

Teruteru: Do I have to say one person?

Mikan: M-My beloved. *drools a little*

Fuyuhiko: *blushes before muttering* Peko.

Peko: *blushing lightly* Young Master, I mean Fuyuhiko.

Akane: Nekomaru!

Nekomaru: Akane.

Kazuichi: Miss Sonia!

Gundam: My dark queen.

Sonia: Gundam.

Kazuichi: *sulks in a corner*

Shuichi: *blushes* Kaede.

Kaede: Shuichi.

Kaito: Maki Roll!

Maki: *blushes a deep shade of red before muttering* The idiot.

Korekiyo: Sister.

Everyone: *shivers*

Tenko: Himiko!

Miu: HAHAHA! AS IF I COULD EVER LOVE ONE OF YOU PLEBS!

Amari: Miu, I said if you don't love anyone then don't answer the fucking question!

Binx: Is that everyone?

Amari: Nope, there's one person left. *looks at Kokichi* Spill I know you like someone!

Kokichi: But what if I don't want to answer?

Amari: Too bad.

Kokichi: Fine, if you really want to know that badly it's you. *eyes widen realizing that he just told the truth*

Amari: Wait WHAT!?

Keebo: Amari he could be lying.

Kokichi: I wish I was, wait a second YOU PUT SOMETHING IN MY PANTA!

Amari: I did, now if you excuse me. I need some time to think...... *goes in her office and locks the door*

Binx: *sighs* She'll need time to process this. That's all for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.