Forty-First Dare!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Alrighty guys we have a dare.

Makoto(Ultimate Imposter): What's the dare?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): This dare is from Elektre888 and the dare is 'I dare everyone to react to Danganronpa:hope reborn on fanfiction.net.'

Mondo(Ultimate Entomologist): Another story?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Yup. *pulls it up*

After Reading It.

Leon(Ultimate Photographer): It's cool that I'm the main protagonist in this.

Tsumugi(Ultimate Programmer): It's definitely a nice twist.

Junko(Ultimate Tennis Player): THE DESPAIR!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Junko shut up before you start another fight with Nagito.

Nagito(Ult. Astronaut): HOPE!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Jesus Christ. *pulls out another smoke bomb* EVERYONE HOLD YOUR BREATH! *holds her breath before throwing the smoke bomb*

Everyone: *holding their breath until the smoke cleared away*

Nagito and Junko: *passed out*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Good thing I made that in case this happened again.

Keebo(Ultimate Moral Compass): Yes that would have definitely made a mess.

Kokichi(Ultimate ???): What's wrong with a mess? I'm pretty sure Shuichi would have cleaned it up.

Shuichi(Ultimate Butler): Even with my talent swapped with Kirumi they still would have caused a huge mess that would take some time to clean.

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!