Seventy-Second Ask and Hundred and Fourteenth Dare!

Amari: *takes a sip of coffee* Mondo you have an ask.

Binx: This ask is from Soulin from Soulin89 and she asks 'Mondo, how does it feel to have Chuck back?'

Mondo: Great! I'm so happy he's back thank you again for bringing him back!

Amari: That's good. *yawns* I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. *walks in her office opening the door before walking in and walked to her desk* Alright now I have a dare from Sona and the dare is 'Dare, Amari record Mondo with the dogs acting all cute and show it to Daiya, Ishimaru, Chihro, Takemichi, and ALL the girls. Easy enough. *gets her video camera and pulls out her phone looking at it* There he is. *leaves her office*

A Little Bit Later

In the Ask or Dare Room

Binx: Alright guys I've called you here because Amari has something to show you.

Amari: Yup! *presses play*

The Video

Mondo: *playing with the dogs and petting them before letting them sleep in his lap*

All the girls and Chihiro: Awwwwwww.

Takemichi: I didn't know he had a soft side.

Daiya: Its nice seeing him with Chuck again.

Kiyotaka: I'm happy that's he's happy with his dogs.

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!