Forty-Second Dare!

In Amari's Office

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Wow um, this is a brutal dare.

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): Will it cause despair?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Unfortunately yes. This dare is from S.s Byakuya and the dare is 'I dare Junko to stab Mondo in front of everyone!!!!!'

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): DESPAIR! *runs out of Amari's office pulling out a knife*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Oh god. *runs out of her office*

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): *stabs Mondo in the chest*

Mondo(Ult. Entomologist): *eyes widen before dying*

Daiya: NO!

Kiyotaka(Ultimate Robot): N-Not again.

Ibuki(Ultimate Nurse): Ibuki will try to save him!

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): *smirks* He's already gone. *pulls the knife out*

Daiya, Kiyotaka, Chihiro, Kiyondo, and Takemichi: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): Yes the despair! Let the despair consume you~

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *runs up to Mondo with needle and syringe in her hand and puts the needle in the vein on his neck  before injecting the liquid in the syringe into Mondo then pulling it out*

Mondo(Ult. Entomologist): *come back to life*

Daiya, Kiyotaka, Chihiro, Kiyondo, and Takemichi: Mondo!

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): Huh? *sees Mondo alive then glares at Amari* I thought you couldn't do that!?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): I'm prepared for very fucking situation! Also there was something else I forgot to mention with that dare.

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): What?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Shin added this 'Also Mondo can revive and Daiya and the others can make Junko pay.'

Junko(Ult. Tennis Player): The despair of being defeated.

Everyone besides the violent ones: *starts beating up Junko*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

Later........

Kokichi(Ult. ???): *walking in the hallway before being pulled into a hidden room suddenly*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Sorry about that Kokichi. *let's go of his arm*

Kokichi(Ult. ???): Oh, it's just you Amari and did you really have to do that?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *holds up her phone* You were being followed.

Kokichi(Ult. ???): Oooh, guess Miu is curious about what your talent is.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): You think? You haven't told anyone, right?

Kokichi(Ult. ???): No and why are you finding it so hard to trust me Amari?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Oh I don't maybe because the guy that has my talent is pretty untrustworthy and lies a lot.

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Wow Amari, I will admit that I do lie a lot but you can trust me.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *sighs* I still don't have a choice do I?

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Nope!