Eighty-Ninth Dare!

In The Ask or Dare Room

Amari: Hey Mondo, Soul suggested that you get some dating advice from Takemichi.

Mondo: Why?

Amari: Because it's obvious you like Taka and Takemichi can give you some great advice since he's gay.

Mondo: ........ Okay, one question do you have any tips?

Amari: No, mostly because I've never dated anyone before.

Kaede: *walks in right when Amari said that* Amari, you've never dated anyone before? That's hard to believe since your so pretty.

Amari: Um, could you guys excuse me for a moment? *walks into her office*

Kaede: Huh, did I say something? She looked kind of embarrassed.

Later

Amari: Alright guys! We have a dare!

Binx: This dare is from Shin from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Daiya, Takemichi, Amari, Binx, Maki, Kaito, and Peko. Kill Junko and S.s Byakuya, with chainsaws.'

Kaito: This dare is pretty brutal.

Amari: *handing out chainsaws* They deserve it, they've cause a few problems here.

Daiya: Yes they do!

Amari: *snaps fingers*

Junko and S.s Byakuya: *appears* D-

Amari: Alright guys!

After They Killed Them

Amari: I'm going to have to clean this up before someone innocent sees this..... *snaps fingers making the mess disappear*

Binx: The chainsaws and our clothes Amari?

Amari: Right I should clean that too. *snaps fingers making the chainsaws disappear and the blood on them disappear* Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!