Thirty-Second Dare!

Amari: Just to clear things up, no they aren't in a closet filled with despair waffles and hope bagels. I'm pretty sure that they hid them in every room that they had access to when they first got here.

Kokichi: Why are you saying that Amari.

Amari: Hmm oh LittleWaterRose wanted to know since when I walked in the room to give Junko her dare her and Nagito were throwing hope bagels and despair waffles at each other, again.

Kokichi: Ooh.

Amari: Anyway onto the dare! This dare is from Soul from Soulin89 and the dare is 'React to HeroRonpa and tell me your thoughts when Mondo and Ishimaru were in the room during the one with the uno chapter.'

Makoto: How many of these alternate us are out there?

Amari: Hmmmmmmmm I actually don't know for sure but I've got to say they're really interesting! *pulls it up*

After They Finish Reading It

Amari: Woah I never expected that one, especially from you Taka!

Kiyotaka and Mondo: *blushing a deep shade of red*

Mondo: Your mom isn't actually like that right?

Kiyotaka: No she's not.

Gonta: Gonta not understand what 'smut' is.

Hifumi: Aloud me to educate you, smut is-

Amari: Hifumi don't you dare explain it to him or any of the other innocent people here.

Gonta: Gonta not know why Gonta doesn't need to know.

Amari: Because it's nothing you need to be concerned about.

Gonta: Okay if Amari says so then Gonta will not concern himself with it.

Amari: Good. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!