Hundred and Sixth Dare and Sixty-Fifth Ask!

In a Completely Different Room

Amari: So I'm in here alone because the dare I have is pretty brutal so I'm going to do this here while everyone else answers the ask. The dare is from Soulspeed from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Amari, put Junko in a grinder.' Time to bring the despair bitch back and make her suffer again!

In the Ask or Dare Room

Binx: Alright everyone Amari isn't here right bow because she's doing a dare while the rest of you answer the ask. This ask is from Soul and he asks 'Nice ship, how was everyone's reaction to the ship and it's crew members?' By the way Amari chose the ship.

Kokichi: I wasn't that surprised, I still look better in a pirate hat than Amari.

Sonia: I was quite surprised but I never expected to see Kazuichi in a pirate hat.

Gundam: It surprised my Four Devas.

Peko: I never thought I would see Young Master wear a pirate costume again but it was a nice surprise.

Kiyotaka: *lightly blushing* I thought Mondo looked great in the pirate costume he was in.

Mukuro: I never thought I would see any of them in a pirate costume, I'm mostly surprised that Binx didn't have a pirate weapon on him.

Binx: Getting an authentic one without having Amari time travel is tricky.

Teruteru: I do have one question though, why was Kiyo still still wearing his mask.

Maki: Its best if he keeps it on.

Korekiyo: Again, this is the mask I wear with costumes.

Takemichi: Its the same mask!

Binx: *sighs* That's all for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.