"Summer how could you betray me in such a way?" He asked while pretending to faint causing everyone's laughter to increase tenfold. 

Ruby: (clearing her throat, She gestures to everyone at the table.) Sisters... friends... Weiss.

Qrow snorted at this. 

Weiss: (offscreen) Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

"This ought to be good" Qrow commented with an amused grin on his face. 

Yang: This ought to be good. (She catches another berry in her mouth.)

Qrow's eyes widen i surprise while everyone else laughed, none louder than Summer. 

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: (Ruby makes "peace" signs with both hands.) I am not a crook.

A few people snickered at this. 

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! (She points her finger at Blake.)

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

"Damn it Tai look what you did" Qrow groaned along side Summer and Raven which caused the blonde to pout childishly. 

An apple is tossed at yang and hits her in the face. She glares at Nora.

Nora: (offscreen) Boooooooooooooooo!

This caused a few people to laugh.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

"For once we agree with you Weiss" Qrow said causing a few people to snort in amusement. 

Yang, still glaring, picks up an apple and tosses it across the room. Offscreen, an unfamiliar voice shouts "Hey!" and Nora can be heard giggling.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!

Nora: (offscreen, shouting positively.) I got it!

Weiss: I for one think that... (Weiss is interrupted by a pie landing on her face.)

Everyone, even Willow, burst out laughing at this. 

Nora is shown to be the one who threw the pie, she sits down and points at Ren who has his head in his palm. 

Qrow snorted at this, while An and Li just shook their heads in amusement. 

Pyrrha's hand is over her mouth and Jaune simply sits staring wide-eyed while covering his ear with his palm.

Outside the cafeteria, Sun Wukong and Neptune Vasilias are walking together as Sun relates the events which took place during "Black and White".