READERS' REVIEW

"Upon reading Hacienda Señeres, a story written by Haciandro, I can say that it's really captivating. From the very beginning of the story I was really hook with it. The story may be fictional but the lessons and inspirational messages are always present and undeniably relatable. Furthermore, the exposition of some of the characters are thrilling and exciting because the Author uses Flashbacks where in it will show the reasons behind why the specific characters are acting the way they act for the whole story.
Hacienda Señeres is worth reading for. You'll not just feel the love of what the Author is trying to convey, but you'll also feel inlove with the characters and the story itself."
JrAckie , Author of Hidden Abilities

"Hi, Haci! I'm a reader of your work. I could say that your story captivates and interests my reading state sleeping in mind. Hacienda Señeres really, I mean, truly inspired me. Keep writing as you improve your narration greater than what you could see now. Keep up the good work, idol."
AkoSiEliseo , Author of His 12:51

"Hacienda Señeres is a good story. The plot is really nice. The story makes you think you're in there with the characters and you go through their pain and happiness. The thrilling scenes are priceless! The cute and romantic scenes are so amazing. HS is simply one of my favorite stories in wattpad and it became my stress reliever. All in all, Hacienda Señeres will always be one of the stories that has a special place in my heartuee~."
PanDAN2109 , Avid Reader from the start

"I didn't know how it started. Basta sa una, sabi ko ayaw kong basahin ito kasi creepy. Baka andaming katatakutan or bloody scene. Di pa naman ako nakakatulog pag ganoon. But then, out of the blue, I did start reading it. And I was hooked. I loved it! For the record, it was my first book sa Watty na talagang sinubaybayan ko, na todo VOmments ako. Unlike sa iba, nagsa-silent read lang ako. This story has something na yung ineexpect mong mangyari, binabaliktad ni awtor. Hahaha! Well, I really do recommend this book sa mga kakilala ko. Glad to know, they are starting reading it, too. Ang ganda lang kasi, hindi lang isang genre ang pinapakita eh. May horror, comedy, kinda bit romance, at kung anu-ano pa. You'll find it when you read it! So start turning the pages and get hooked! Tara sa Hacienda Señeres!"
thaLLeeyah Author of Grammatically Incorrect!

"Hi sa lahat ng mga readers diyan! Simula palang ng kwento ng Hacienda Señeres ay maganda na ang flow ng story. Minsan nga nakakalimutan mo na ang ibang stories na binabasa mo kapag binabasa mo ito. Unique po ito sa lahat ng stories. Yung Hacienda Señeres kasi may something eh, malalaman ninyo kapag binasa niyo. Hindi kasi ito tulad ng iba na kapag natapos mong mabasa yung chapter 1 parang ang boring na basahin sa chapter 2 kasi parang alam mo na yung passage o ending ng story pero ito hindi eh. Every chapter nakaka-thrill. Wala akong nababasang epic o lame. Exciting talaga. Until sa last update,worth it basahin. Ang ganda!Grabe!"
kittymarie0914 , Author of Falling In Love To A Perfect Guy

"Hacienda Señeres! This story has a lot of thrill. Sobrang exciting basahin ang bawat chapter. Nakakagigil minsan pero maganda naman. Hindi boring basahin dahil sobrang ganda ang flow ng story. Pogi na si Author plus maganda pa ang story. San ka pa? I really love Hacienda Señeres!"
AndreaTabat , Author of The Arrogant And His Maid