Off The Page: Part 1: Vernon Ending

Vernon is in the middle of an interview. Y/n is on set, but with the camera crew. She's busy eating chocolate.

"So Vernon, I know you've gotten this question a lot, but please, tell us. Are you and Y/n dating officially?"

Y/n dropped her chocolate so she threw it away. She comes back to see Vernon with a worried look on his face. She gives him a thumbs up, unknowing that he's asking for her permission to exploit their relationship. She gets back to her seat.

"Yes, we are. Y/n and I are dating each other." Vernon says while blushing bashfully.

Y/n raises her eyebrows in shock. The reporter praises Vernon for being able to get Y/n as his girlfriend. Vernon sighs out in relief as he feels an enormous weight fall off his chest. He's boosted with confidence and pride, so he motions Y/n to come towards him.

She stays put, still shocked o what just happened. He gets up, goes off stage, grabs her hand, and whispers "Why're you acting so nervous?" He starts leading her to on stage.

"'Cause you just confessed our relationship!" Y/n whisper-shouts at Vernon.

He gives her a bewildered look. "I thought you were okay with it. Didn't you give me the thumbs up?"

"What? I thought you were nervous, so I gave you a thumbs up for encouragement."

They both look at each other realizing their mistake and misinterpretation.

"I'm sorry, jagi. I should've paid attention."

"No, no it's my fault. I should've known you were distracted after you lost your piece of chocolate."

Y/n sighs. "They're bound to find out anyways."

"Yep. So let's give'em a show."