Chapter Twenty-Two: You Can't Perform

Y/n POV

I turn around sharply.

"Moonbin? What're you doing here."

He gets close to my face. I can feel the warmth of his breathe. "Breaking my promise." He tenderly kisses my lips. He closes his eyes. It ends as quickly as it started.

I blush bright red. "Moonbin! There's too many people here." I whisper-shout at him.

"I know and I don't care. I wish you safety at C/n."

"Moonbin, I'll be fine. Now, you're going to get spurious rumors from the paparazzi. And we both know how bad it is."

"Again, I know and I don't care. Good luck, my little fairy."

"Good bye, my starbeam." I walk off to my terminal. 'Omigosh. Another one. I swear, kisses are going to be the death of me.'

Moonbin POV

I softly kiss her lips as if she could break in my arms. The moments later, I have forgotten about everything, except for the blissful kiss I had given her.

I head back to my private van in silence. Everyone's voices and questions were muffled in my ears. My mind was overflowing with so much emotions. So much fear of the rumors. So much excitement of the kiss. So much exhilaration of my own boldness.

I had gotten to my van, still overwhelmed with what the h*ll I was feeling. It's indescribable.

"So hyung, anything happen?" Rocky asks.

"Too much happened." I queasily say while rolling up into a ball.

Eunwoo nudges me. "C'mon tell us."

I scoff. "You really think I'm gonna kiss and tell?"

"You really think you can keep a secret?"
Eunwoo refutes.

"Look, I'm not going to tell you. Either of you."

"Well what're going to do about the press?" Rocky asks concerned.

"I'll just deny it. Y/n can't confirm it since she'll be all the way at C/n."

"But what about pictures?" Eunwoo adds.

"Photoshopped."

"But what about manager-nim?" They ask in unison.

"I'll take the blame. It'll be fine." I shrug it off.

"Okay." Rocky says unsurely.

All three of us arrive at the Fantagio building, where there is about twenty-three reporters.

"Moonbin! Is Y/n your girlfriend?"

"Why is Y/n traveling all by herself?"

"What did you whisper to Y/n?"

"How long have you two dated?"

They all shouted their questions at me.

"Look, I didn't kiss Y/n." I deny. "I simply whispered to her to have a safe flight. It was way too loud which is why I had to whisper. She couldn't hear me due to the loud noises."

"These pictures differ what you're stating."

"It's clearly photoshopped." I deny again. "No further questions."

I walk into the Fantagio building.

"Bin-ie! You're all over the news!" Sanha exclaims.

"Yeah, I know."

"Moonbin! In my office now!"

"Sh*t."

"Moonbin. You're supposed to stay low. You're ruining the companies reputation. Astro's reputation."

I stay silent, taking it all in.

"As punishment, you won't be on the on the stage when Eclipse and Astro collab."

"What?!"

"Now leave. I have nothing else to say to you. It is distasteful to the company to act on your impulsive affection."

"Yes manager-nim"

I walk out with a gloomy face.

"Bin-ie What happened?" MJ asks.

I remain silent.

"Moonbin did something happen back there?" Jinjin asks seriously.

I continue silently. "Let's go to the dance studio. We have practice with Eclipse after all." I change the topic.

'I can't believe it. Manager-nim says that I ruined the company. I'm a disgrace. I don't deserve to be with Astro.'

"Moonbin. Are you okay?" Sanha inquired.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I pull a fake smile.

"Yeah, right." Rocky says sarcastically. "You never say 'fine'. Moonbin. What's really going on?"

"I...I'm just...not qualified to be in Astro."

"Manager-nim said that?! I swear I'm gonna-" MJ started.

"No. Our manager didn't say that. He said that I wouldn't be participating in the collaboration."

"Then why say you aren't qualified?" Rocky asked.

"Because if I'm not allowed to be apart of the performance, then how could I possibly be allowed to be a part of the very group in the performance."

"Are you serious? You're so well rounded and so talented in everything. I know our managers won't kick you out." Jinjin says.

"Besides, it's just for the performance. Not the group." Sanha adds on.

"Okay." I feel better now.

The instructors come in. "Moonbin, you won't be in today's practice for Y/n isn't here."

"Alright. I understand."

Vernon POV

"This just in, Astro's Moonbin kissing Eclipse's Y/n in an airport. Are they the ones dating?! Is Y/n a two-timer?!"I changed the channel.

"Look, I didn't kiss Y/n. I simply whispered to her to have a safe flight. It was way too loud which is why I had to whisper. She couldn't hear me due to the loud noises."

"These pictures differ."

"It's clearly photoshopped." He denies.

I sigh. I hate Moonbin. This has gone too far. This time it was on the lips. I swear I'm going to kill him. He's such a horrible liar.

"Bye!" Eun Mi says.

"Where are you going?"

"Practice. Why? You wanna tag along?"

"Yeah. I'm some business to deal with."

"Oh, umm okay."

All seven of us head over to Fantagio. I see Moonbin acting all gloomy over nothing.

Eun Ae, Moonbin, and I relaxed while they were practicing. I have to talk to Moonbin privately without suspicion. I have to get Eun Ae away. I'll probably wait it out till they take a break so that the rest of Eclipse can distract Eun Ae.

Ji Mi POV

While dancing I see Moonbin all bummed out.

"Eunwoo?"

"Yes?"

"What's the matter with Moonbin? He looks so, not himself."

"He got kicked out of the performance."

"It's just practice." I rebut.

"No, I mean the actual onstage performance."

"Oh. Is it because of his kiss?"I guessed.

"Yeah."

"Why did Moonbin kiss her in the first place? Not that I don't like it. I totally ship Moonbin and Y/n, but why?" I asked.

"He likes her and Rocky and I pushed him to kiss her. He just needed a little nudge."

"I want to help him. I want to help him perform onstage. With y/n."

"Okay. I do too, but how?" Eunwoo inquired.

I V-Love You On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara