Chapter Thirty: Getting Caught

Eun Mi POV

We step into the the Pledis building.

"We're back." Ji Mi tiredly says.

I take a few steps into the still cold building.

"Vernon!" I shout with the remaining energy I have left and plop on the couch.

I hear heavy footsteps stampeding towards me.

"What'd she say?" He kneel next to me like s puppy.

"She said that she can't go on a date with you."

"Oh." He frowns.

"But probably after the performance. Don't you know she's swamped?"

"Yeah." He sighs out forcefully. "What am I gon'na do now?"

"Learn how to have patience?" I glare at him. "Now leave me alone. I want to rest."

"On the couch?"

"No. In the sky." I say sarcastically.

"Okay, okay. I got it." He backs away.

Y/n POV

~Fantagio Dance Practice Room~

I re-checked my coat pocket to make sure I had the note. I felt the folded paper. Along with some candy wrappers I thought contained candy.

We begin dancing to the song, with the instructors still being tedious in our moves. When I got close to his ear I got my chance.

"Moonbin. I have a not to pass you. I'll give it to you later." I whisper.

"Alright."

By the time I got to slide my hand down his sides, I slipped the note into his pocket. Yes! Mission accomplished! And Eun Ae-unnie didn't even notice.

"Alright break time you guys."

"Y/n." Eun Ae called me over.

Sh*t. She caught me. "Yeah."

She stares at me intensely. "You did good today. Even though you're still on your diet. Make sure you don't overwork yourself, okay?"

"Okay." I sigh in relief. Oh thank goodness. She didn't see anything.

Moonbin POV

I almost didn't feel Y/n put the paper in my pocket. D*amn she's slick.

"Alright break time you guys."

I walked aside and read it while Sanha and MJ were have an aegyo-off.

Softly mumbling the words on the paper. I turned furious reading that it was a "coincidence" that Vernon and I were restricted to talk to Y/n. The only way she could possibly know is by Vernon telling her somehow.

"Tch, 'I have no idea what to do'. What bullsh*t that is." I whisper to myself.

I sigh out to take a breather and calm down. Okay, I have to first respond to Y/n's note.

I spend the rest of our break to write a note back.

_______________

Dear Y/n,
     I can't talk to you via text messages because Shin Ae is bound to find out considering how much she plays on your phone. I'll tell you what I meant by "not a good-bye kiss", if you go on an outing with me. ^•w•^

Love,
Your Starbeam

"Alright everyone, let's get back to work!" The male instructor ordered.