Chapter Twenty-One: To The Airport

Vernon POV

"Yah!" I get whacked on my head with a magazine. "Why did you feed Y/n? Don't you know she's on a diet?!" Eclipse's manager scolded.

"Of course, I know that Manager Kim. Bu-"

"'But' nothing. It'll make her lose fans and in turn make Eclipse lose fans."

"Then make her go on a less intensive diet."

"It'll take longer. And that is the end of it. I forbid you to have any correlation with Y/n."

"What?!" I exclaim.

"You heard me. Now leave my office."

I walk out furiously. I head to my room to rant about this to Seungkwan.

"Can you believe this?! Eclipse's manager forbade me to ever talk to Y/n!" I complain.

"Lol, She did that?" Seungkwan says

"Y'd*mn right! Now I have Manager Kim and Hoshi-hyung on my a** for consulting with Y/n." I groan in frustration.

"That's hilarious!" I throw a pillow at him, in fury for him not taking it seriously. "Don't worry about it Vernon-ie. Us hyungs got it all under control."

"Hyungs?" I questions.

"Hyungs." He confirms.

Seungkwan POV (Omigosh someone else's POV)

I walk out of my room leaving my ranting roommate there. I go find Jun at the lounge playing video games with Woozi.

"Hey Jun?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"Well, Eclipse's manager is blocking Vernon from Y/n and I know for a fact that you'd do anything to have Y/n and Vernon get together."

He sighs. "Yeah, you're right." He confesses. He faces to Woozi. "Sorry to end the game so early."

"Meh, whatever." Woozi shrugs off.

Jun gets up. He and I walk around the halls to devise a plan to convince Manager Kim.

"So you can't do it, why?" Jun asks.

"Because she'd only listen to people that are old." After realizing what I said I turn to see Jun glaring at me.

"I'm only doing to get Y/n and Vernon together." He states. "So what am I even supposed to say 'I don't think it's nice to forbid Vernon to ever talk to Y/n because they're the OTP ship.'"

"No. I want you to say..."

Jun's POV (Omigosh another new POV)

"Okay, okay. I can do this. Just stop being a scaredy-cat." I coach myself.

"Manager Kim! I need to talk to you." I call out.

"Yes? What is it Jun?"

"I-I think it's irresponsible to forbid Vernon to speak to Y/n for simply feeding her."

"But, Y/n's most likely stop stanning her."

"I know that Manager Kim. You shouldn't force her to starve herself for the gratification and satisfaction of others."

"She wanted to become an idol didn't she? This is what she was inevitably going to face. Especially as a female idol."

"No. It wasn't her choice to become an idol. Nor was it to starve, Manager Kim."