Chapter Twenty-Four: Grandfather?!

Moonbin POV

"You will... be a part of the performance however you can not have any intimate interactions with Y/n."

"What?" I cock my head to the right while sternly staring at my manager.

"If you choose to be intimate with Y/n then you will not perform."

I exhale distinctly. "Fine. I will no longer be affectionate to Y/n." I say irritatingly. I knew what I said was contradicting of what I felt. Of course, I wanted to holder and love her, but I have a job to do. I can't abandon it.

"You may leave." Manager-nim dismisses.

I walk out. I hear around the corner 'WHAT?!"

I check around the corner, Eunwoo! "Why are you yelling? There's no one here."

"I can't believe it. You have to stop loving Y/n for the performance?! You to are like THE OTP ship. Ugh, it's just unbearable."

"What does OTP mean?"

"One true couple. Duh?"

"Ugh, whatever Dongmin-ie."

Y/n POV

I get out of my terminal with Vernon and Moonbin still on my mind. Why would they kiss me. Maybe another kiss goodbye?

"Y/n!" I hear B/f/n holler while holding up a huge a** sign.

"B/f/n!" I run to him/her. "It's so great to see you!"

"Same. I thought you'd get in shape 'cause y'know, idol life and all?"

"What? You don't think I have the idol body?"

"Well..."

"Oh shush."

"Alright, now let's go get you settled. It'll literally be a week long slumber party." He/she says joyfully.

We both drive to bfn's apartment while listening and singing to a bunch of kpop and pop music.

She/he opens the squeaky door and, not in my surprise, it's is messy as f*uck.

She/he chuckles. "Sorry for the mess, but can you blame me. After all I was busy with your secret powers and shadow government work."

"Yeah, yeah."

"So tell me, what idol and trainee life like?" He/she asks with excitement.

"Well it's actually pretty easy working on the body if you're not as overweight, but it's so difficult on the mind. They make you doubt yourself on your abilities so much. It's really hard to feel confident when you've beaten down so much." I say solemnly.

"Wow, really? Usually idols don't talk about their trainee lives. It's sorta what I expected. What about being idol? Is it any different?"

"Only a little. The fans really boost your self-esteem. But sometimes they do the exact opposite. Honestly, everything really is free for all. The fans decide what the idols' life will be."

"D*mn, that's crazy. I guess the idols really do need their fans."

"Yeah." I look off to the side with my mind filled with Moonbin and Vernon and my father.

"Hey, you okay? You look distracted."

"Oh, my mind's just preoccupied."

"With what? I heard that you were a part of a scandal with Astro's Moonbin. Is it true? Is that the reason why your so absent-minded?" Bfn bombards me with questions.