Off The Page: Part 2: Moonbin Ending

Y/n and B/f/n had both planned to have Y/n wish for her/him to live in Korea with Y/n. They've already executed the plan.

Y/n and Moonbin are walking side by side, heading into Fantagio building through their automatic sliding doors. They're surrounded by paparazzi.

An anti-solar hacks into Fantagio's power and exploit a picture of Moonbin's and Y/n's first lip kiss at the airport. They locked the doors to make Y/n and Moonbin face the paparazzi and answer their absurd questions.

"Are you two dating?!"

"Is Y/n expecting a little one?!"

"Are you dating him for his popularity?!"

B/f/n was in the crowd of paparazzi, knowing that it was this one hacker that was stupid enough to say when they'd start the exploitation.

"Don't worry. I got this. Just keep cool." B/f/n texts Y/n

"Okay, thank you."

"Have you two kissed yet?!"

"Of course they have! What couple doesn't kiss."

"How long have you been dating each other?!"

"What ever happened to Vernon?!"

Moonbin gets infuriated and loses his temper. With the hundreds of questions thrown at him.

Her furiously kisses Y/n and faces the paparazzi. "Does that answer your question?"

The doors finally unlock and open. They both walk further into the building and to the elevator.

Y/n is left shocked, ditzy, and flustered. Moonbin can see this as awkward silence fills the elevator.

"I mean, we are official and it's not like it's the first time we've kissed."

Y/n is still flustered.

He sighs out, empathizing with Y/n. "I'm really sorry Y/n. I understand if this is really fast for you. I just got really irritated. I'm sorry for acting so impulsively." He kisses Y/n gingerly.