Chapter Thirteen: Seventeen's Fanboy

Ox Vernon POV

"I'm so tired. Can we take a break, hyung?" I ask.

"Fine."

I can't believe Hoshi is making me practice so much, just for talking to Y/n. He's such a big brother towards her.

"Hey! We're back!" Eun Ae hollers.

"Well, half of us." Je Yoon corrected.

I analyze all of them only seeing Je Yoon, Ji Mi, Eun Ae, and Eun mi.

"Where's Y/n?"

"Well Shin Ae and Jin Yeom aren't here too, but they all went to go get milk tea with the some guys of Astro."

"Oh, okay." I say. 'Phew. She should be safe with Astro'

Hoshi POV

"Hoshi-Ah!" I hear someone call my name while I pack up my things left behind in the studio.

I turn around to see Jun leaning on the door frame. "Oh, hey. What're you doing here? We don't have any dance practice. Well except for Vernon." I chuckle after my statement.

"Yeah, I know that." He sounds intimidating. "You shouldn't be wasting your energy to punish something inevitable."

I sigh deeply. "But I can change it. I know I can."

"He's already fallen for her. Now everything's going to go downhill and we both know that."

"Well... I can slow it down." I refute.

"Good luck on that. You're going to need it."

Y/n POV

"Don't you guys think it's weird that we're dancing to a sexy song with older girls?" Sanha asks.

"Well for you, it's awkward I guess. But that's because it's only you, Rocky, and MJ that are dancing with Noonas." Jinjin points out.

"Why do you think it's weird?" Shin Ae asks.

"W-Well it's 'cause your s-so... overwhelming." Sanha shy says.

"Aww, your so timid." Shin Ae teases.

"Bet you wanna, bet you wanna dance like this..." my phone rings.

I chuckle awkwardly at my silly ringtone.
"Excuse me,I have to get this."

"Hey, what's up b/s/f?"

"The sky, obviously. Anyways I think I might have something, but to make sure I have to see you birth certificate."

"Uhh..."

"I know I'm asking a lot, but I'm so close. I can feel it."

"Well, what would you need to know? I probably know it." I say, trying to stray away from the birth certificate.

"I'm sure you don't know."

"Can you please just tell me what it is?"

He/she sighs deeply. "It's the name of your birth mother." He/she states reluctantly.

"Oh." I sound distraught.

"So. Where your birth certificate?"

"It's with my dad."

"He's so far though."

"Just tell him to take a picture of it."