Chapter Twenty-Six: In The Alley

Vernon POV

"Hello?" I hear Y/n groan in the other line.

"Hey."

"Why are you calling me now? It two in the morning! Could you really not wait for tomorrow's departure?" She complains.

"No I really couldn't and yeah, I know it's two there."

"Then you should know that I'd like to go back to sleep."

I can sense her about to hang up. "Wait, Y/n. I just need Moonbin's phone number."

"What? Why? I don't think Moonbin would be lenient on his number."

"I just need him to give something back from his dorm." I lied.

"And that something is...?"

"Condoms." I panic as it's the first thing I think of.

She pauses for a bit. I can tell she simply done with me. "Y'know what? I just don't even want to know anymore." She sighs. "It's ***-287-6489."

"Okay thank you. G'night." I say sweetly.

"Yeah." She yawns loudly. "Whatever, bye."

She hangs up. She probably plopped her head on her pillow.

Alright, now that I have Moonbin's phone number we can meet privately without Ji Mi-Noona interfering.

I call up Moonbin

"Hello?"

"Hello Moonbin." I greet creepily.

"Vernon? How'd you get my number?"

"Y/n."

He scoffs. "You're lying. She's smart enough to know not to give people's phone numbers to strangers."

"Oh, I made up a story to 'incite' her."

"I bet it was a stupid story." He sighs dramatically. "What'd you call me for?"

"I need you to meet me in the alley between the Pledis building and the coffee shop next door at five o'clock sharp."

"Why?"

"So we can talk about what we're going to do when Y/n comes back; without interruptions this time."

"Fine by me."

I hang up. It's 4:30 when I ended the call. I dress up in my black sweater and grey sweat pants. I put on my cap and mask and walk out.

S.coups POV

"Where you going?" I ask.

"Just taking a walk is all." He says.

I get suspicious. 'I bet he's going to do something dumb'. I follow him silently.

"Yah. Seungcheol. What're you doing?" Eun Ae asks, incredulously.

"It's none of you're concern." I sternly say.

I continue following him. He seems to be preoccupied with is thoughts. I've never seen him so determined for something.

He waits by a dumpster in the alley between the Pledis building and the coffee shop. On the other side, I see a guy walking up to Vernon. It's Moonbin!

"About time."

Moonbin scoffs. "What d'you mean about time? I'm was here five sharp."

"Whatever. When Y/n gets back you need to back off."

"Me? Are you kidding me? Why should I back off? I love her. There's no way I'd back off. You're the one that needs to 'back off'" Moonbin talks back.