Chapter Five: Welcome To Eclipse

Y/n POV

After the doctor did her final check-ups I finally got to go. Hoshi gave me a bag which had multiple clothing items. There was a short, white, fluffy, skirt, a pair of high-waisted leather pants (done like a true kpop idol), a black tank top, a green t-shirt with intended rips in it, a yellow crop top, white socks, and pink Nike shoes. I chose to wear the high-waisted jeans with the green t-shirt, and black tank top under. (And the socks and shoes of course)

I walked out of the restroom where Joshua and Hoshi were waiting for me.

"Okay, So when we get out of here there's going to be a van and a ton of paparazzi out there." Hoshi starts.

"Don't answer to any of the paparazzi. Don't even say 'no comment' or 'I can't answer that'.  Don't stray away from us. And try to get to the van a fast as possible so we can get out of here." Joshua completes.

"Got it?" Hoshi asks.

"I got it."

"Good."

We head out towards the entrance, where there's a bunch of tall, buff, bodyguards. I'm sure there was well over eight of them. I really wondered why we need so many bodyguards just for three people. Then I saw it; a swarm of reporters and paparazzi rushing over towards us rapidly, shoving their recorders and microphones in my face. They were asking so many questions. Many of those questions we extremely personal and even more of those questions were out of the blue.

I saw the black van door open. It seemed like a sanctuary. A safe place from all of the people. I nearly tripped trying to get to the van. When I finally stepped into the van and closed the door, I had the most terrified, horrific face on. It was so blatant, that Hoshi and Joshua was a little worried about me.

"Y/n, um... are you... okay, still?" Joshua asked nervously.

"Or do we need to take you back to the hospital?" Hoshi joked.

"I-I'm fine."

"Oh, okay. You look traumatized. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Alrighty, everything should be smooth sailing then."Hoshi says optimistically.

As Hoshi said, it was smooth sailing. We got to the Pledis Entertainment building and spoke with the manager.

"Okay Y/n, you're going to be the seventh member." Manager-nun informed.

"You already have a group ready?"

"Yes. You're the main vocalist and youngest out of the group."

"When are we debuting?" I ask.

"Eclipse is debuting in three to four months. So practice hard."

"Okay. Umm should I introduce myself to them now?"

"Yes. They should be practicing; down the hall, last door on the left."

"Ah, okay. Thank you." I say as I bow my head.

I head towards said area. I walk in on them practice their debut choreography. They stop immediately and turn around to just glare and stare at me.

"Yah! Dongsang! What're you doing here?"

"Yea, you're not a trainee."

"Uhh well, now I am. Recently actually." I say awkwardly.

"Hey, you're that girl that's been all over the news."

"I guess I am. And now I'm going to be debuting with you guys."

"What?! You've only got three to four months to practice!"

"Yeah, I know. But first can I at least get to know your names."

"Well I'm Kim Eun Ae. The leader and eldest at the age 25. I'm the main vocalist and first to make it on the team." She says full of intimidation.

"My name's Kim Jin Yeom. I'm the second eldest; still 25 though. I'm the main rapper and second member to join."

"Hi! I'm Lee Eun Mi! I was the fifth one to join. I'm 21, lead vocalist, and main dancer." She exclaimed with excitement.

"Aish, please calm down Eun Mi." She scolded "I'm Park Ji Mi, age 22. I'm the fourth to join, the sub-rapper, and visual as you can see." She remarked.

"Tch don't be so cocky Unnie. Hi I'm Han Je Yoon. I was third to join and I'm 21 years old. I'm the sub-dancer and lead vocalist of Eclipse.

"Hello! I'm Ra Shin Ae! I'm 19, the lead rapper, and maknae!" She says hyper. "Well not any more since your here now. And I'm the sixth member."

"Well it's really nice to meet you all. Lee Eun Mi? Can you teach me the choreography?"

"Yah! Not so fast." Eun Ae interrupts.

"Eh?"

"Introduce yourself first."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm Y/n. I'm 19 years old and now the main vocalist paired up with you Eun Ae-unnie."

"Okay. We'll continue then. You're going to learn the how to sing our song first."

"Okay." Nodded and headed out to our manager.

How's it going everyone?! Umm I usually don't do many author's notes since I feel like it distracts the reader from the story, but I'm using it this once to give credit to the people that gave me OC's in the allotted time.

Kim Eun Ae as bangtannos
Kim Jin Yeom as jungkooksmilk
Han Je Yoon as Jungkook_milk
Park Ji Mi as Jimi_Park
Lee Eun Mi as Baby_kookie214
Ra Shin Ae as jlvbunny

Thank you so much for your contribution.