Chapter Eighteen: I Ship It!

Moonbin POV

"Paparazzi caught Vernon and Y/n on a date! At a jajangmyeon place. There, his sister is seen here. Is he asking for her blessing? Is the scandal rookie dating the goofy pro? This is Kim Ji Yeon from KBS. Now let's hear from our sponsors."

"Ugh. Vernon? Are you serious Y/n?"I talk to myself.

'I have to be better, more confident, more suave than timid little Vernon here."

Y/n POV

I was walking to our manager's office. I bump into JeYoon.

"Hi."

"Hey. You think we're going to get in trouble somehow?"

"I hope not."

We were the last ones to arrive at the office.

"Good, all of you made it. Before I start, you girls aren't in any sort of trouble." We all sigh in relief. "However the collab performance is to be in stage in the next two weeks."

"What? What haven we been practicing?" Eun Mi says.

"Well that's because you girls will be practicing tomorrow. Plus, some netizen are saying that 'the chubby maknae of Eclipse should go on a water diet. So you know what you gotta do."

I sigh deeply. "Yeah." I look down for what lays ahead of me.

"Well that's all, girls." Manager-nim. "You may leave."

We all leave at once. Jin Yeom walks up to me as the others disperse into their activities.

"So, are you really going to go on a diet?" She asks concerned.

"Well, yeah. If it'll attract more Solars/Lunars." (Fandom name)

"Y/n, you're not wrong, but it's bad for your health."

"I know, but it's one of the things we have to deal with when being a rising idol."

She sighs it off. "Just don't overdo it. Okay?"

"Okay."

~Time Skip To When They're At Dance Practice~

"Alright you'll learn the last part of it then we'll work on becoming in sync." The male instructor says.

We're then dismissed.

"Moonbin." I call. " Why did you kiss me?"

Ji Mi walks by and turns her head around sharply. I motion her to keep walking. We both know I'm going to have to discuss it with Eclipse.

"O-oh, just 'cause its m-my way of  like a kiss goodbye. Yeah."

"Okay." I say unconvinced. I walk back to where my group is staring at me.

"So," Eun Ae starts. "A-"

"A kiss! Y/n why didn't you tell us?!" Ji Mi shouts. Astro looks at our group wide-eyed and they all snap their heads back to Moonbin instantaneously.

"A kiss!" Astro shouts.

I sigh. "This is the reason why didn't tell you girls."

"Oh." Ji Mi calms down.

"Plus, he didn't kiss-kiss me." (Kiss kiss fall in love!) I reassure them. "He only kissed my cheek. As a kiss good-bye he states."

"I told you." Shin Ae says.

"Psh, whatever" Eun Mi retorts.

"Y'know, no one can know about this. No one in the public." Jin Yeom warns.