I opened the door in that thought but crashed back to now with lips on mine. "Hey." I muttered once we separated.

Derrick smiled and kissed my nose. "Hey."

"Why aren't you at the restaurant?" I asked as I closed the door.

"Danny and Kyle can handle it." Derrick waved as he grabbed my hand with his other hand and led me to my room.

I giggled as he spun me and held me in front of him. "Besides, I missed you." He kissed my neck. "Oh." I felt him froze.

I looked up the hallway to see my sister smirking. "Don't mind me." She quickly darted past us. "Congrats by the way."

I pulled Derrick in to my room.

"You told her?"

I raised my eyebrows. "You told Kyle." I challenged. I closed my bedroom door and pulled him towards me. We walked stuck together to the bed.

After a very long sweaty session, I rolled off Derrick, breathless.

I wrapped the blanket up to my chest and sat up. We were both spent. "You should return that call." I managed to say.

Derrick groaned as he rolled to his phone. "How rude to ring while we were doing that." He played as he looked at the phone.

I giggled. "Just ring them back."

Derrick got up and pulled on his pants. "I'm ringing them now." He smiled at me as he left the room. I quickly got dressed in to some comfortable cotton shorts and shirt.

It was several minutes before Derrick joined me in bed. He held me close and kissed the back of my head. "Go to sleep. You don't want to be late tomorrow as well."

I felt my cheeks redden. "Well if someone didn't keep me up all night..." I teased back. I laid in his arms, my back to his bare stomach, Derrick's arms wrapped around me as I felt my eye lids shut.

****

"Wake up." I heard the distant voice. I groaned and rolled over. "I'm serious Terra. Get up!"

"No...." I mumbled. I went to feel for Derrick but my bed only had me in it.

"Terra, get up. We're late!"

My eyes flew open. I looked at my phone. "Crap!" I jumped out off bed and went for the shower.

I was dressed, hair up and a light coat of make up done in twenty minutes. It would have been fifteen minutes but Derrick kept interrupting me.

Derrick was three hours late, I was an hour, but Derrick kept telling me not to stress over it, but I hadn't told him about Danny. But then again, I assumed he knows after the yelling the other day. Neither of us have spoken about it.
We drove separately to the restaurant and meet again at the front door.

We both smiled at each other as Derrick held the door open for me.

"Thank you Mr Caine." I smiled as I rushed in. As long as I didn't see Derrick's business associate, Danny, I'll be fine.

I started straight away as Derrick walked straight past me to the office.

I wasn't even in for five minutes when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me."

I turned to see a tall blonde girl, with short hair and brown eyes, around my age. She looked so serious and stern. I have never seen her here before.

"Can I help you?" I asked nicely as I started slicing strawberries.

"I'm Denise. From the job agency."