Chapter 8

"Smart ass." I laughed as I threw my wet dress at him. Derrick smiled as he caught it. "But thanks to you, I have nothing to wear for dinner." I pouted.

Derrick smirked. "You still look amazing to me."

"Don't try and butter me up."

"It was worth a shot. Come on. The shops up here should still be open." Derrick pulled up his pants and did the button and zipper.

We both put our shoes on and I grabbed my handbag as Derrick carried my shell.

"What about this?" I asked about the gazebo.

"I've got someone to cover it." And with that, we climbed up a sand dune and entered the street. We walked down the road, and to my relief, I wasn't the only one that looked naked under a towel.

Derrick pulled me inside a small shop. It held beautiful dresses, all breezy and summer type. "Since I ruined your dress, I think it's fair I buy you a new one."

"Oh no!" I gushed at him. "It's not your fault. We'll actually it is, but no."

"Nonsense. Now come." Derrick dragged me in to the little outlet. I tried not to look interested, but a dress caught my eye. My fingers ran down the breast. It was a beautiful navy blue low cut dress. It came with a chain as a belt and I took it off the rack to look at the back.

"Do you like it?" A sales assistant came to me.

I snapped my head up to her. "Um yeah. I'm just looking."

I felt Derrick's hand on the small of my back. "Nonsense. Well take it." Derrick pulled out his card. "Plus whatever accessories you think would go with it."

I went to protest but Derrick stopped me. He took the bags of the cashier and took my hand and we walked out.

"I've made reservations for dinner." He mumbled as he squeezed my hand. I took the bags off him and excused myself.

I went to the public toilets and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair slightly damp from the ocean but I didn't mind. I took the end of my braid and stuck it under the hand dryer.

I rummaged through my bag and found my foundation and topped up my make up. I applied some more mascara and lined my eyes. I topped up my lipstick and packed up the small mess I made.

I felt the tip of my braid. It was dry, good. I unwrapped the towel as I stepped in to the toilet stall. I only then noticed the other bag. I thought there was only two, but one had an underwear shop brand on it.

Arching my eyebrows I pulled out the offending item.

It was a black lacy bra. How would he know what size I am? I thought to myself. The bra had under wiring but it was completely see through.

I smirked as I felt my own white wet bra. I shook my head in surprise then gasped as I pulled out the matching piece.

It was also black and lacy, like a lot of my panties but this one was missing some fabric around the buttocks region.

I hastily dressed and placed all my wet underwear and towel in one bag and shoved the empty bag in with it.

I clipped on my gold chain belt and a chunky gold plated necklace. I thanked myself for picking the gold strapped sandals at home as they really complete the outfit.

I plucked my breasts up just a bit and pulled down the hem of my dress. It stopped midway down my thigh with a small slit at the back. With a bit off difficulty, I managed to fully zip up the dress and walked out of the stall.