Chapter 9

I left Derrick at my front door and walked to the couch.

I sat down and dropped my bags next round me. I inhaled deeply. Wow. That kiss was so soft, so light, but what an impact.

I undid my straps on my sandals and stood up  to go to my room. I passed Kayla's room, a faint glow under her door from her night light. I went to unzip my dress, but at the last second, I went straight to the door.

I opened the door to find Derrick still there.

"Finally!" He groaned playfully as I snatched his shirt in my fist and dragged him inside.

I slowly and quietly latched the door and spun on my heel. My lips crashed with Derrick's as I giggled and took his hand in mine. I pulled away, taking him to my room.

I closed the bedroom door and started kissing Derrick again. I inhaled his scent, tasted him, as my hands went through his hair. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he massaged my tongue with his. His fingertips moved up my back and disappeared from my senses.

I heard my zippier go down as I untucked his shirt and started undoing his buttons without breaking off the kisses.

Once I finished at his buttons, I turned my head down and unclasped my belt. Derrick shrugged off his shirt. Suddenly I felt embarrassed.

"I'm not usually like this after a first date." I explained but Derrick's response covered my mouth once again. My hands fumbled for his belt as I undid it and the button on his slacks. I felt him kick his shoes off and wiggle out of his pants then we walked, unbroken, to the bed.

Derrick slipped my dress off me and stared at me in my underwear.

"That's a nice set of panties you have there." He grinned wickedly.

I giggle as he pushes me on to my bed. Derrick held my hands on the bed and showered me in kisses. I moan quietly in to his mouth as he releases my hands and his fingertips start dancing on my skin.

He very softly wakens my senses as he moves his lips over my skin, down my chin, the hollow of my neck, between my open cleavage, my navel, and further down.

My head goes back, and with a pleasurable groan, I feel his tongue slowly circling the top of my pelvis.

****

I rolled on to my side and placed my naked back into Derrick's chest.

I unlocked my phone and checked the time. It was 2:27am.

"Whats up?" Derrick stirred. I dropped the phone back on the side dresser.

"I feel so ashamed." a small smile appeared on my face.

"What? Never say that."

"I've never done this. I've never jumped in to a bed after a date, well a first date and definitely not with my boss!" I buried my head in the pillow and let out a tortured groan.

Derrick tightened his grip around me. I felt his lips on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for waking you." I slipped out off his arms and pulled on a shirt. "I'll get you some water." I pulled down the hem and quickly left my room. I did up a couple buttons before I actually realised it was Derrick's. I went to the kitchen and took out a water bottle.

I padded back to my room and silently shut the door behind me. I took a gulp and placed it on the dresser next to Derrick. But he took my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Don't ever doubt yourself." he mumbled as he kissed me. "Don't feel cheap because you gave in to your needs to me." I felt his arms snake around me.