I sobbed into Jin's shirt.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong? Why did you call us here?" Jin stated with a calm tone.

"H-Hoseok- He- He..."

"What happened to Hoseok?" I heard a stern voice say, it was Yoongi. He was also next to Jisoo and Jungkook.

Jusang and Misung quickly ran inside of the hospital and not even a minute later Taehyung and Taeah came over to us.

"H-Hoseok g-got hit by a t-truck-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yoongi yelled.

"W-what?" Jusang voice wavered as tears started pouring down her face.
Taeah comforted Jusang, tears in her eyes.

Tears spilled out of Tae's eyes, the same with Jungkook as he brought his boyfriend into an embrace. Jisoo froze, not knowing how to take the news.

Yoongi had tears in his eyes but didn't let them fall, Misung held onto his arm while trying to wipe away the tears that fell down her face.

"W-will he be okay?" Namjoon stuttered, clearly taken aback by the news.

"I-I d-don't know!" I sobbed and hugged Jin tighter, who was trying to comfort me as well as keep his tears in.

-
It had been four hours since we all arrived at the hospital. Namjoon, Jin and Taeah left to get some drinks and something to eat for all of us, Jusang has called her sister and told her about what happened to Hoseok, Jisoo had to leave for her work, the Taekook couple fell asleep and so did Misung and Yoongi.

Namjoon, Taeah and Jin came back holding a plastic bag each. They set it down next to me and sat down. Taeah handed me a bottle of water while she  took out a bottle of lipton tea for herself.

Jin woke up Jungkook and Taehyung and gave them two cartons of banana milk and some banana chips to share.

Yoongi and Misung woke up from Namjoon giving them a packet of chips and water to share.

Jusang shared with Misung and Yoongi.

There wasn't many people in the waiting room anymore because it was getting late.

Suddenly a doctor walked into the room and stood in front of me.

"Are you here for Mr Jung Hoseok?" The doctor asked.

I quickly stood as straight as I could holding my crutches to keep me steady and nodded my head, everyone else also got up and walked over to the doctor.

"Hello, I'm Dr Lao and I'll be the person looking after Mr Jung while he stays here." He held his hand out to shake mine, I quickly lifted my hand for a handshake.

"Park Jimin."

Everyone shook hands with Dr Lao, and was anticipating to hear Hoseok's condition.

"Well," Dr Lao started,

"Hoseok barely survived, but he managed to make it" Tears swelled my eyes.

He made it.

Everyone was so relieved at hearing that Hoseok survived.

"He was in a very critical state, if you brought him here any later we wouldn't have been able to save him." Dr Lao continued,
"Hoseok suffered a fractured skull, four broken ribs, a broken leg and he now has a really weak heart. We have managed to fix most of those things, but we dont know if his weak heart will become either stronger or weaker over time. But it looks like it would get stronger, since his heart is too weak right now we have put him into a coma. He'll wake up when his heart manages to heal up a bit."

"Thank you, thank you so much." Jin said, holding onto the doctor's hand.

Dr Lao nodded, "If you want to see him now he is in room 427 on floor 4."

We all thanked him and collected our things to go up to Hoseok's room. Yoongi helping me walk since I'm still not used to using crutches because of my now broken leg.

I took a deep breath before opening the door for the Hospital room 427.

I slowly peeked through the door to see an all white room, the only sound that could be heard in the quite room is the beeping of the heart monitor. The smell of anti-biotics filled my nose.

Hoseok laid on the all white, hospital bed, his skin is pale and he had bandages on his head, chest and leg. Only a thin white blanket covered him.

Suddenly, Jusang pushed past me and ran to Hoseok's side.

"Hoseok!" She cried as she carefully lifted Hoseok's hand and put it to her cheek.

I walked into the room and sat on the other side of Hoseok. The others followed me in and took a seat.

I slowly and delicitally lifted Hoseok's other hand. It was so cold. And so pale.

We all sat in silence for about five minutes until Namjoon stood and said that we should all go.

I told him that I was going to stay and make my way home. He nodded and they all bid me goodbye as they left.

I sat starting at Hoseok. I now held Hoseok's cold, limp hand in both of mine.

"I'm sorry Hoseok..." I started sobbing, "I'm so sorry..."

It was getting really late so I stood to leave. But before I left I turned and gave Hoseok a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I love you..."

----

A/N:

Hoseok is alive.
Don't worry lmao