Chapter 17 - Group Study

The Vacation is about to end Nishikata decided to go to Takagi's house so that they will study together. He's a little bit nervous because he might bumped into a bad mood again but he still go on or he might be knewing that Takagi will be a little serious when it comes to studying. He got off to the convenience store to buy some food. After that he saw her house in the middle and got in and rangs a doorbell. It wasn't unexpected because he thought her mom will get the door but it turns out that the one who opened was her.

"Oh hi Nishikata!"

"U-Uhh Hello Takagi - san. I didn't expect you will be the one opened the door."

"Hmm? Why is there a problem with it?"

"N-No I uhh was thinking that it was your mom come to open me up on the door but uhh nevermind me Takagi - san." Said Nishikata while entering the house

"Did you come to study for the exam?"

"W-Well yeah I got us some food though."

"Wow! Awesome I like it Nishikata."

"Wha? Y-Yeah It's no problem. I thought that we'll get hungry while we're studying."

"I guess so glad you thought that come on let's go to my room."

They went to the room as both of them got in Nishikata saw her room is so clean as no dust around on it. He even saw her shelves full of novel books and mangas.

"Takagi - san I didn't know that you read novels and manga books. Do you actually like this kind of novels?"

"Oh that? Well if I don't have anything to do but most likely I oftenly use my cellphone everyday."

"I see. Well it doesn't fit on you to read something like this though it's suck to see that you read novels Takagi - san! Even the mangas hehe you're so nerdy Takagi - san!"

"Well that's fine people sometimes got on to this kinds of books. Like you Nishikata."

"E-Ehh? Why me?"

"Oh you've forgotten it already? The book that you love so much? 100% Unrequited love do you still have those kinds of novels?"

"AHHH!! D-Don't ask me like that! Your neighbours might hear you!"

"Why are you being so shy? Is it because the one you read is a girl's manga?"

"N-No that's not it!"

"You're embarrassed right?"

"U-Uhh! You know what let's just start studying then, we're wasting time."

"It wasn't like that if you tell me that you are embarrassed."

"L-Let's start studying shall we. PLEASE!"

-EndOf Chapter 17-