Chapter 52 - Logics

Months had past and we had our first day of school. It doesn't have any much thing to do but we all Grade 10 Seniors have the chance to roam the whole school. We had our entrance ceremony on our school as we go back to our classroom, started with knowing each other again as it is. I knew that we had new classmates today so I'm trying to be hype as I can to know about them. However...

"How much you have spent time hanging around on the hall Nishikata?"

"Quiet there Takagi san! I'm actually nervous of standing in front!"

"Really huh?..."

I was so surprised Takagi is my classmate again I have no idea how did she came from my section. But I think she did something so she can be my classmate again.

Takagi whispered. "Hey Nishikata. we're classmate again."

"Yeah I know.... I don't even know how did you came here."

"Me either. While I was enrolling I didn't know that my section is same as you, I felt happy about it right Nishikata?"

"Good for you... I'm not even."

"It's good that you're my classmate again Nishikata. Much better I'm sitting behind you."

"Yeah yeah... How cool!" (Damn it you should have vanished here!)

After one of my classmates, the teacher decided to pick me to introduce myself to anyone but that time I was actually nervous. I came in front and tell them my name. I quickly go back to my sit as I was sitting in the front row now. The teacher asked me about my age and my hobbies but I am simply nervous about it.

"Psst!! Goodluck you can do it."

"Shut up I'm really nervous!" He said by whispering.

"Mr. Nishikata you're not done yet! Please come in front and tell your hobbies!"

.... "F-Fine..."

It ended up telling my age and my hobbies... I was expecting to get fun of with everyone but then they felt normal as they are.... Takagi san was clapping that she liked my hobbies.

Later on..

"You really seem nervous a while ago huh?"

"I already told you I am!"

"Really? Because I don't believe you that much but... Ok then."

Now I was thinking how will I beat Takagi san today. I can't make up a plan to beat her, the eyes of her looks like that she knew I have something on mind to beat her. To be honest I don't have. I just realized somewhere in my mind that I was sit in front. While Takagi san is on second row behind me. I kinda think about it of how much she had advantage on me to tease me.

"I just realized Nishikata... you look very more cute when I see your back."

(The way you said that it looks like the back part is only cute than the usual me.)

"But you know I like it more when I see your face." *grin*

*blushes* "S-Shut up!"

"Pfft HAHAHAHA! You looked pissed Nishikata."

"Alright class is dismissed! Quickly go home ok!"

I quickly ran off to go back home when I was in the door of our classroom I didn't know she was in front of the door waiting for me. I just got confused and looked back to see if I'm just illusioning but it wasn't. She asked me to go home together but I don't wanna. Since she's gonna tease me today. I quickly made an excuse for her.