Chapter 1 - First Meeting

Nishikata a Freshman on High School. After his middle school days he graduated/promoted up go on to High School which is the next level of studying education. He may have a difficulty of studying but can he manage to work harder on high school? He got on early on train station so when he got to his school he won't be late.

"UGHH!! first day of my High school."

"kinda look like a tough one unlike before when I was In the Middle School."

"Well since it's my first day I've got to make new friends."

The train arrives at his station and stops. The door automatically opened as he about to walked in he heard someone calling his name. He looked everywhere left and right but couldn't see who is calling him, he ignore it and and about to enter the train. The sound of calling him gets more even louder, he couldn't see whose calling him until the train closed the door and left the station.

"No Wait! Wait! No STOP! I'm gonna be LATE!"

The train left him and suddenly got mad and he was looking everywhere to see who is calling him until that person appears on his sight, a girl with a school uniform also familiar from before his middle school days. He didn't know that was her calling him he suddenly got schocked that he again met his rival classmate who always Teasing him back on his middle school days.

"So you finally found me."

"T-Takagi - san?! I-Is that you?"

"Pfft, HAHAHAHAHA! That's right. It's you Nishikata!"

"Looks like you're blushing!"

"H-Huh?! N-No I'm not s-s-seriously!"

"Wow it's been a while Nishikata."

"Yeah and so you still haven't changed Takagi - san! So you are the one whose calling me huh?

"Yup! I also can't believe that you're here Nishikata how a coincidence."

He suddenly rage at her yelling that was her fault from losing his train and got to wait for another again. The girl named Takagi apologized to him and saying that he won't be late unless if they rushed in.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! THE TRAIN LEFT ME NOW I'M LATE!"

"HAHAHAHA! Sorry then. But anyway no you're not."

"Huh?? How can you be so sure?"

"Well It's still 7:10 AM so you should arrive there so early."

"U-Uhh really Well then I should go wait for the train to arrive again (You freak!)"

"Hey Nishikata, It's a coincidence that we've meet each other again."

"Why don't we go to school together?"

"Nah. Nevermind me I'm in different school now so get lost!"

"Aw Really?"

"Yeah (Ha! Now that you've said it, you look like you are feeling down isn't Takagi san?)"

"Mind if I ask what school are you in?"

"Uhh It's Junior High Academy School"

"Ohh I see. Hmm.. I think we can still get going then."

"B- But we are in separated school you know?"

"Well I guess so, I also need to ride a train because my school is so far you know."

As the train arrives nishikata and takagi both ride the train and so the conversation continues as they are inside the train

"Wow it feels good riding a train again! Right Nishikata."

"Hmm? Nishikata are you okay?"

"Are you still thinking about what happened earlier?"

"No, not really."

"Hmm? I did it on purpose to see how you would react when someone is calling on you."

"GAAAAHH!!!!! S-Seriously!"

"HAHAHAHA You're so funny nishikata!"

"Grr! Why don't you show up on me while you're calling my name?"

"Because... Like what I said I did it on PURPOSE!"

"Eeeeeh??"

"It's good to be back to tease you nishikata."

"(Grr so what Takagi - san! You damn freak if I didn't met you this wouldn't happen, look at you full of joyness because you met me again. Heh! Heh! But don't worry this conversation is about to end sooner.)"

"(I won't ever see you again Takagi - san.)"

Nishikata thought that their conversation will end sooner just because they have a different school and he'll enjoy his life as a normal again. After they ride the train they walk to their own school. As they have arrive Takagi saw the School's Building.
"Oh so this is your school huh I can tell it's so big!"

"Well this is where I'm gonna study. Well then, see yah!"

"Yeah!"

"(heh heh how would you like that Takagi.)"

"(You don't have the chance to tease me again.)"

"(and I can imagine that your face is kinda stupid.)"

"(ahh so relieved!)"

"N-Nishikata!"

"Y-yeah?"

As Takagi walks closer to Nishikata she wanted to say something but whispers him in his ears. She told him that they we're in the same school, Nishikata got suddenly schocked again and didn't tell him earlier that they we're in the same school. He's actually confident that they both have different school but then Takagi show it to him her registration form.

"T-this can't be!"

"No! This can't be!!!"

"Well looks like you were confident a while ago Nishikata. Did you think I'm enrolled in other school?"

"(S- She knew!) Eh? Y-Yeah right how did you know?"

"(N-no no there's gotta be another way.. Hmm?)"

"(Oh yeah I got it.)"

"Nevermind about that heh heh good for you that you are enrolled here"

"Ha! Atleast we are not classmates anymore!"

"I'm in Class A-2 almost got into Star Section."

"How's that Takagi - san!"

"(She can't answer that means she on different section)"

"Great! I'm glad that you are also in Class Section A-2"

"Huh? Wait, so you mean we are in same section?"

"Yup Yup! Didn't you clearly saw it on my registration form?"

"Uhhh."

"Hey I thought you were late come on let's go!"

"Y-Yeah I guess so."

-End Of Chapter 1-