Chapter 8 - Takagi

Back in the first day of their classes. The class has dismissed Nishikata got off the classroom early as he leaves Takagi alone. Takagi didn't notice Nishikata as she is fixing and aligning her books and putting it on her bag. She definitely searching for Nishikata as there are few classmate left in her classroom. She ask them if they happen to see Nishikata.

"Hey Nishikata, What do you say if we-"

"Ohh? He got off so early huh? I guess then."

"I wonder if they know where is Nishikata."

The two of her classmate we're talking. They are really having a good conversation, and they both just met each other.

"I usually like the other subject including Math!"

"M-Math? Really you sure about that?"

"I know, I know Math are so difficult subject but I like them. It's usually a challenging subject and I like that."

"I like hard subjects that is really impossible to answer."

"Tch. Jeez Kanata you're so weird! So how're you gonna go home?"

"Oh I'm just going on a walk."

"Is that so?"

...

"Hey having a good conversation huh?"

"Oh hey Takagi - chan What's up!"

"Oh nothing I just came to ask you two."

"Eh? What is it Takagi - chan?"

"Is it Nishikata?"

"Huh? How did you know I was gonna ask you about that?"

"Oh Nishikata just left earlier."

"I see, well then I guess I don't have to bother him so much today."

"Oh yeah. We're you two are close friends already?" said Miku.

"Hmm? Yeah since we we're middle school and we had coincidentally met each other and had same school that we entered in."

"Oh so you two mean't be each other."

"I guess so maybe."

"Oh by the way, I'm Kanata don't call me with honorifics just Kanata HIHI."

"Names Miku nice to meet you Takagi - chan."

"Oh nice to meet you two. But it will be ashame if I didn't call your name with honorifics though."

"I-It's fine Takagi - chan, we don't use to call like that on other people."

"R-Really? Is that so. Well then stop calling me Takagi - chan then. Just call me Takagi."

Then the 3 students became more close friendly as they are walking home. They have a good conversation. Takagi tells them about Nishikata, She told them that he's a funny guy and her only close friend and her favorite classmate because of the reason is she always teases him everyday. The two didn't actually react so hard as they saw about Nishikata seems to be a nice guy.

The conversation have names because there are three characters talking.

Kanata: "So Takagi I just happen to know that you are searching for Nishikata. It's because we've been observing on you two."

Takagi: "I see. Don't worry about him, he used to be getting teased so easily sometimes he always play dumb but he can't do it."

Miku: "Takagi could it be that he hates you so much?"