Chapter 5 - Japan Festival

Saturday morning Nishikata is already awake, he took a peek on his window and saw a decorating on his neighbor's houses. Her mother is also decorating some stuff for their festival, he ask his mom to help her out with those décor but replied as "I'm fine" so Nishikata did nothing but did his routine, and after that he came down for breakfast.

"(So It's festival today huh, well I'll just stay home I guess, I can play whatever I wanted)"

he got a notification on his phone, he checked who was it and it was Takagi make 2 messages on him. He totally forgotten that he will come on festival but since her classmate texted him he has no choice but to go to the festival. (The conversation they did was on a phone.)

"Hey Nishikata Good morning!"

"So What's Up Today?"

"Oh Nothing."

"Hmm? Haven't you forgotten already it's festival."

"Yeah I know that."

"So, Are you coming later?"

(Oh I see why you message me then. You wanted me to go to festival just for you to tease me? Not this time Takagi san!)

"Maybe I'll pass."

"Is that so? Well I guess then."

"(Wait, did I come to far?)"

"Any reasons why?"

Nishikata thinks what reason could be it if he can't go on festival, If he reason out that he needs to help her mom out so that he wouldn't come to festival but on second thought she doesn't want her to see him just playing his video games but instead she wanted him to go to the festival. What's next is that he has homework so probably that will be his reason, he tried to message Takagi that his reason is he will study and then Takagi didn't even replied him.

"(Ehh? No reply eh I guess she gave up on me.)"

Later on Nishikata yet didn't get a reply on Takagi. He thought she gave up on him or being so disappointed on him by not going to festival instead. He ask his mom if he can go to the festival later, his mom allowed him to go but only in a one condition is to help her out decorating their house.

"Yes you can go, but help me first decorate this in our house."

(I thought she don't need my help?)

After they've finish decorating the house as they will also celebrate the festival later. Later on Nishikata worries about Takagi, she didn't even replied back like atleast 1 message. He had no choice but to go on a festival. Nishikata replied to Takagi : "Alright fine I'll come to the Festival be sure to be there also ok see you!". 1 minute later Takagi went to her room. She went to the festival that time to see if there is anything interesting to go and also to tease Nishikata. She checks on her Phone to see Nishikata's reply.

"Alright fine I'll come to the Festival be sure to be there also ok see you!"

"Please, just one favor don't tease me please!"

"I'll come just don't tease me!"

"You there?"

She was shocked that she didn't replied back to Nishikata. She made a mistake there and about to reply.

"Oh he had so many replies, wish I'd bring my Phone to the Festival so I can reply him back."

"Well I guess then. Maybe I shouldn't just reply him."

The time has come and everyone is coming to the festival, all of them we're wearing Yukata and Kimono and some of the outfits for their festival as for Nishikata is wearing a kimono style he left the house early so he can go to the Festival, when he got there so many crowded places and he was happy that he came in time. He met his classmate Touma and Mino they also wear a Kimono all of their classmates came to the festival.