Chapter 11 - Teasing is a game

My life has been miserable on highschool. Homework here homework there and I can't get the chance to play with my friends. They we're telling me to come with them and play but since I'm really having problem with studying. So now here we are in the Room JR - 201 listening to teacher's discussion and it makes me boring to listen to it, it makes me don't wanna study anymore how is this life getting unfair? And here we go again Takagi - san keeps on teasing me this days I wanted to stop her from teasing me.

During class hours the teacher is discussing a new lesson for them, everyone is listening and meanwhile Nishikata is also listening but then he was smiling and making a demonic face that he did something to prank Takagi. Nothing different about the room it's just Nishikata was smiling while he's listening to the teacher's discussion.Takagi took a peek at Nishikata as she thought he wasn't listening.

"Heh heh he today was the best day to prank Takagi - san."

"Hey Nishikata, Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing uhh I'm listening Takagi - san."

"Hmm? It looks like you did something today. Is it a prank? A jack in the box?"

"Of course not Takagi - san you already know that prank."

"Eh? Then what is it?"

"I won't tell you it's a secret."

"Okay how about a clue then?"

"HAHAHAHA NO."

The teacher told them to change the page on their book. Takagi is going to change the page she realized her book was stuck on her desk. She had no idea why was her book is stuck, she ask Nishikata if he gluedher book on his desk.

"Hahahaha I got you now Takagi - san! I did glue it on your desk you see I put a super glue on your desk before you put your book in it."

"Ohh I see heh I guess you win."

"Eh? Really is that Easy?"

"Yup! You totally got me."

"Wow! I finally did it. Eckkk damn I have to pee. Sir may I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher allowed him to go to the bathroom. Nishikata felt a victory on his own because he pranked Takagi by gluing her book on the desk. He feel so confident and happy about what he did.

"Alright! I finally beat Takagi - san. Hahahaha how's that Takagi - san I finally beat you! After what you've done to me has been payed back."

"But though I think that still not enough to stop Takagi - san."

"I still need to put up my guard on."

Nishikata goes back to his classroom and while he was walking to his chair he can see Takagi wasn't doing nothing to make a comeback. He thought that she accepted her lost and didn't do anything.

"Takagi - san something wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh you're back."

"D- Don't you wanna make comeback to me?"

"Hmm? No I'm not in the mood today so I'll let you win this time hihihi."

"Let's see whose gonna recite today. Oh NISHIKATA!" The teacher called at him for a recitation.

"Ah Yes sir! Huh?!"

"Nishikata I said stand up!"

Nishikata couldn't stand up as the teacher yelled at him. He said that he can't stand because something did stuck up on his chair. The chair is a little bit heavy so he couldn't stand up. The teacher keeps on yelling at him to stand up as his classmate keeps on laughing at him so hard.