Chapter 48 - Disappointment

"Hey there Takagi san!"

"Oh hi Nishikata! What a coincidence."

"U-Uhh yeah right.... S-Small world isn't it?"

"Mhmm..."

.....

"Oh hey you know what? Remember when I said we will be classmate this school year?"

"Y-Yeah? A-Are you saying that we won't be classmate this year?"

"Yup! You do know huh."

(W-Whaa? T-Takagi san isn't gonna be my classmate anymore? S-Shouldn't I be happy with that? S-Since Takagi san keeps on teasing me everyday...)

The two coincidencely met up on the playground. Takagi told him that they will be in a separate section this coming school year. However Nishikata shocked that she won't be his classmate this school year.

"W-Well t-that's good to hear... S-Since we're separated now then... I can study properly and do anything what I want."

"You can do anything you want huh?" .... *depressed*

"W-What? A-Are you happy about tha-" (AH! T-Takagi san is.... somehow disappoint.)

Nishikata invited her to walk for a while since they haven't seen each other this past 3 weeks. Nishikata talk to her about the section of how come they both separated each other. Takagi remained quiet for somehow, the plastic wrap went flying on air. The wind became stronger as Takagi's hair also blewing off. Nishikata went to think that problem.

(T-This is bad! I- I can't.... do anything. She kept on ignoring me today. D-Did I even tease her?)

(Like I don't know how to talk to her...)

Nishikata kept on staring at her as Takagi just keep on looking at the ground. They continued walking all the way until they lost.

(I-I can stare her for so long like this?)

(W-What is wrong with me?)

*Takagi looks at Nishikata barely with her eyes*

(AH! What the..) *Looks away*

Takagi looked at Nishikata and ask.

"What is it Nishikata?"

"U-Umm.... Nothing Takagi san."

(I shouldn't stare at her like that.... S-So embarrassing!)

*Takagi smiles and says* "Are you worried?"

"H-Huh? Umm what?" (What do you mean worried?)

...

"That we're in different section."

"U-Uhhh... N-Not much."

"Hmm? Really Nishikata?"

"U-Uhh.." (What the heck! I'm blushing what am I supposed to do?)

(If she find out that I'm blushing she will tease me again.)

*sigh* "Well I was not gonna believe on that but... It was confirmed that my section is too far away from you. It is considered on the grades."

"Y-Yeah.." (How is it feel that she's not there beside me?)

(W-Would it be boring to me? B-But I like that she is not my classmate.)

(She would enjoy her life without me but now I think she's somehow sad.)

"Hey Nishikata. I want to have a favor with you..Since we're in different section. I hope you would study hard this coming year. And if ever don't forget me ok?"

*blushes* (U-Uhh? S-She ask me a favor? What would I do? S-Should I say Yes?)

"J-Just as I thought... I maybe not the important person for you."

(U-Uhh... Whaaa? T-Takagi san what are you-)

"Hm.. Well I have spend every last drop of days we had. It is worth to tease you."

"T-Takagi san!.... I-I could say this thing that... M-Maybe.. I want to... be...." (GRR!! Darn it! What have I done!)

"Nishikata?"

"I also want to be your classmate too you know." *blushes and looks away*

"Y-You said what Nishikata?" Said Takagi as she is curious.

"D-Do I have to repeat it to you Takagi san? Don't tell me your hearing had a problem again."

"Nah I'm just curious."

"So... You like me to stay with you is that it?"

"U-Uhh? I-I don't know."

"Hmm? So is it because you also wanted to be teased?"

"T-That's not what I mean't Takagi san." (Jeez I knew this would happen but I have no choice but to choose to say that.... Just to make her feel better.)

"Heh! Ok then... since that would be it. Well there is no chance for me to be your classmate. You should do things by yourself Nishikata."

"Tch. I can do things by myself Takagi san. You wouldn't notice that because you keep on teasing me."

"Well why are your grades are so low?"

"E-Ehh..."

"Also you keep on loosing and you always blush."

"Tch. Loosing is just fine and even blushing."

"Well... that results on you like being teased."

"No it's not! I just want to tell you that I'm not embarrassed!"

"Ohh all this time you weren't embarrassed but you liked being teased?"

"T-That's not... Ughh!! Why the heck won't you understand me."

"I do! But what you just said was teasing is the best thing for you."

Uwaa! (Damn it she keep on saying that!)

"Right Nishikata?"

"Darn it! I wish I really don't like to be your classmate!"

"HAHAHA! You really are blushing Nishikata!"

"Alright! Enough of this I couldn't handle as I said I don't wanted to be teased!"

As they go back Takagi went to thank for Nishikata for having a great time as he is walking home He thought that teasing really make him happy for somehow. He blush for some reason that he likes Takagi but he assumes that he doesn't like her. But all in all he was smiling all the way that he got separated from her.

-END OF CHAPTER 48-