Chapter 35 - Junior Senior's Night

I walk home from school so early as we only have half classhour. Some of our classmates didn't go to school, as I thought that we're getting plus grades in every test if we attend school, I wonder if the teacher's said was true. And my seatmate didn't come to school today I wonder why is it.

As I went home I went up to my room and get my formal clothes. I kinda excited on wearing it on a prom night, however I still haven't made myself ready yet since we're going on a formal event.

"You clearly just passed me after you went in the house. How disrespectful of you my dear."

"Oh! Um sorry mom I just got a hurry to go up here and ready my things."

"Well I kinda understand that but... Could you please atleast greet me or something? That won't kill your time isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah mom sorry."

During that time I was able to wear it completely. I could clearly see myself dressed as a gentleman.

"I really look good. Even my back fits me right... Alright! Looks like I'm really ready for the prom night."

Good thing I save up my money to buy these. I didn't know any kind of event like this. So I atleast most likely I'm pretty lucky that I save money. I'd usually spend it on any games and mangas.

Later on...

"Dear is this even your invitation for your prom?"

"Yeah mom I'll be going at 4 pm."

"Oh this reminds me.."

"Heh?

"You know when I was your age I also attend this kind of event. I don't even remember that moment but the only thing that I didn't forgot is the last thing. Is to dance with the mens."

"D-Dance with the mens?"

"Yeah actually mens are supposed to take a dance with the ladies. Ladies should not reject the man when they ask to dance with."

"Y-You mean I will dance with the ladies?"

"Yeah I suppose so. Your dad is my last dance. I couldn't forget that moment because of him I was inlove with him until we became together."

(U-Until.... we became together.)

"Oh jeez let's stop this I'm getting embarrassed."

"Oh yeah sure mom." (If I were there I would just do nothing and watch them dance.)

I went up to my room again as this I'm wearing is so hot. I took it off because it is so hot and warm. I notice my phone was ringing. I heard it was Kaito calling on me.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU! WE WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU MAN!"

"I'm at my house.. I'll be at the event soon ok."

"Are you stupid look outside!"

Uwaa!! "You bastards what are you guys doing outside my house."

"Well we came just to get you though. We can not let you go there alone. You must have atleast have a friend to go with right"

"Ehh?? I don't need someone to get there. I'll go by myself."

"BAKA! What you think you're doing? Don't you atleast know that going there alone is kinda weird for you because you have no friends to go with?" (BAKA - means fool or Idiot.)

"Ughh! Fine then."

"Then.. you don't like anyone see you look like a stupid there huh."

"Well uhh I guess... I have no choice."

"Well come on then! We can't let you go by yourself."

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I SAID I'M COMING JUST WAIT." *Hang up*

"How is it?"

"We got it man."

"Ohhhh! Alright paarteeey!"

"Shut up man and act like a formal."

"Oh yeah sorry heheh"

"Yo! Sup..."

"You finally joined to us mah boy!"

"Hey, don't treat me like a kid we're dressed up as a gentleman."

"Oh right come on let's go then. I finally gonna see Nishikata's girlfriend."

"Stop it! Kaito!!"

-END OF CHAPTER 35-

IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK THAT I LEFT MY NOVEL ALONE. YOU SEE I'VE BEEN BUSY FROM MY SCHOOL PLUS. I ALSO HAVE TRAINING... SO YEAH I GOT HOME LATE THEN AND ACTUALLY HAVE NO TIME TO MAKE NEW CHAPTERS SO MAYBE WEEKENDS 2 CHAPTERS RELEASES BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME. MY ONLY FREE TIME IS WEEKEND SO MAYBE I COULD MAKE A CHAPTER ON EVERY SATURDAY.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER 35 PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE EVERY CHAPTER!!! 😊 ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT :)