Chapter 76 - Christmas Party

"Hey Nishikata san!"

"Huh? Student Council President."

...

"Jeez! Still calling me that, I told you just my name!"

"Erina san then."

"So... What's with your calling?"

"Huh?"

"You called me out."

"Oh yes, w-well... T-Tomorrow would be Christmas party right?"

"Yeah? Then what is it?"

"I'd like you to help us out all the student councils."

"W-What? B-But I'm not a member of student council or anything."

"It's okay as long as It's my permission let you."

"Here are the volunteers."

...

The other student councils showed up and introduced themselves. Nishikata didn't expect it would be so much many student councils, as the lower grade representatives are included. The task is that they'll be decorating the whole school just only the student councils, but they aren't that enough to decorate the building. They chose Nishikata because he's the only one who is closed to Erina.

"S-So many..."

"I would like to introduce to you the Vice President."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Julia Namashiki."

"O-Ohh I'm Nishikata, nice to meet you too." (S-She's... beautiful!)

"The secretary of student council."

"It is I, your dearest secretary Kei Aoyama. Very nice to meet you!"

"S-Sure yeah! Nice to meet you!"

"And all the the other student council are here."

"Veronica here!"

"Inoka!"

"Kana here!"

"Hanako!"

"We're all glad to meet you!"

...

"Hmph. You think I was alone?"

"I-I wasn't thinking like that!" (Jeez! to think that they are all student councils and I'm not, aren't student councils supposed to be perfects?)

"Alright I think all of them have introduced! So I wish you to help us decorate this school. Would you like to help us?" Said Erina.

"W-What? Me will help you all? I-I'm not very creative." Said Nishikata.

"That wasn't the purpose. We just need your help to decorate the school. We already had our plans on how will we decorate them but we just need one volunteer to help us."

"R-Really?"

"Yep! And I think... You're very helpful."

"No I do really mean it!" Said Erina as she quickly regret what she said earlier.

"I see... Well then let's get started." Nishikata motivates.

So then all the volunteers had to help decorating the school. Everyone helped each other to get things done fast. The teachers support them on decorating a huge Christmas tree outside the school. Outside the school all boys had to decorate the lights on the walls and some little decoratings. The land is full of snows as the winter started so early before December.