Chapter 18 - Ignore or get Teased

3 Days before the exam the class has resumed. During their break Nishikata went out to go to the canteen, he saw those 2 are talking to Aika. He doesn't know what they're talking about so he go on closer to them and ask what are they talking about. Touma and Mino didn't wanna tell but Aika did told him that this week is Takagi's special day. He had think of it that if it was her birthday. Aika told him correctly that it was her birthday coming this exam week.

"Oh you mean her birthday is the 5th of November?"

"Yeah Nishikata - san I was hoping what kind of gift would I ever gave to her?"

"Hmm? I don't seem wanted to but I'll try. You see I'm not that good in giving a gift to someone who has a birthday."

"Well we'll sort this out Nishikata after all you like her so much didn't you?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like her."

"N-Nishikata - san t-that's a very rude to say to the girls. Especially when she heard you said that."

"S-Sorry I mean it was Touma's fault."

"Oho! So it was my fault. You know we're trying to help you get along with her. It seems that she likes to tease you somehow, it could be the reason why she likes you too."

"W-Was that it? Tch. I guess I can't help it but fine. I'll have to admit that I like her but the truth is I don't!"

"Nishikata you idiot!"

"Wait stop it Mino!"

"Tch! Can't help it."

The two left the canteen and so Aika and Nishikata we're the only one left in the canteen. Nishikata told her how did they get along as a bestfriend. After that they went back to their room as during the class hours Nishikata is thinking what kind of thing will he give to Takagi's birthday.

(It seems like. It supposed to be that she know that her birthday will be coming this exam week. How is it possible that he might forgotten about that?)

"Hmm? Nishikata were you looking at me?"

"Uhh no I'm not I was just looking by that door. I thought someone was staring at us."

"Yeah? It looks like you're the one whose staring on me."

"Tch. I'm not!"

"Is there something wrong today Nishikata. You've always been staring at me."

"H-How can you tell that I'm staring at you while I'm just using my eyes to look on you Takagi - san?"

"Huh? So you weren't looking Nishikata, Well I thought I just saw your head moved a little on me."

"Like I said I was looking by the door."

"Well if you say so. But were you thinking about me Nishikata?"

"No I'm not I'm studying for the test."

"Oh I see. Jeez what's wrong with me!"

"Wh-What is it Takagi - san?"

"Ahah No I just can't stop thinking how would I tease you Nishikata. I'm trying to stop but sometimes I can make one."

"C-Cut it out already Takagi - san!"

"Hey, shall I just give you a handicap? I will not review until the exam. How was it."

"T-That's brutal for you just stop making some challenges I know I can't always win against you."

"So you admit you always loose?"

"N-Not that much. It's just that it always happen in the same thing. I can't win against you Takagi - san."

"So you'll let me tease you forever is that it?"

"Not all day you! GRR! (I wanted to admit it but the more I admit it the more she'll tease me.)"

(This is so messed up. How can I let her stop teasing me it's gonna make me traumatized soon enough once she keep on teasing me. I can't ignore her by the wa- Wait what?)

"Alright students the class is over go home and continue to study."

"Hey Nishikata, wanna go home with me?"

Nishikata walks home with Takagi. He looks confident because he might be pulling out something to make Takagi stop teasing him. He had planned it on how will she stop her teasing him.

"(I've never thought of it before why didn't I think of it? Ignoring Takagi - san's ultimate power of teasing? Heh! sounds like a piece of cake.)"

"Hey Nishikata, I'm getting thirsty let's buy some drinks."

"Huh? Sure but I don't have money left."

"Then we'll just share on 1 can since you also wanted to drink."

"Nah I'll pass."

"Hey don't tell me you're not gonna drink are you?"

"I'll just drink when I get home. (Shit I know this one, it's the indirect kiss again wasn't it?)"

"If you say so then, I'll buy my own."

"Yeah besides I'm not that thirsty yet."

"Because.. you're embarrassed drinking the can because that you might taste my lips again aren't you?"

"What was it again? Oh wait it's Indirect kiss isn't it?"

"Huh? Maybe I guess but that's not what I'm talking about. (Yes that's it control the conversation. It might be look like I didn't get affected by her tease.)"

"Then what is it then?"

"I've already told you that I have no money."

"Really show me then?"

"Ehh.... M-Mind your own business Takagi - san!"

"Come on just show me. If you don't..."

"What're you going to do then?"

"I can tell that you get more allowance today."

"Eh? How did you know?"

"I saw it on the canteen. You have a lot of allowance today. Come on treat me juice then."

"Fine here! Just pick which one you like."

"Thanks! But you know what acting like you are ignoring me? Isn't gonna help you right?"

"(S-She knew? When? How? How did she know?)"

"Because I've been observing you all along Nishikata."

"(D-Did she just heard what I said back there?)"

"Nope you're just easy to read Nishikata. Oh there it is Thanks for treating me some juice."

"N-No Problem (I couldn't tell how can she read my mind that easily.)"

"You wanna have a sip?"

"I-I'll just get one to myself you know!"

-End Of Chapter 18-