Epilogue: The Return

All things are getting good as Nishikata had finally graduated to his school. He tried to find job from any places. But in that case he really went to Osaka just to meet her. He rode a train to Osaka and rent an apartment to live in. He wasn't just looking for her but to find a job for him also. Before that, back to his day of graduation as he tells his friends that he planned to go to Osaka.

3 years ago...

"Y-You're going to Osaka?" Takuro Asked.

"Yeah... Basically I will find a suited job for me there, since all those jobs are all good." Said Nishikata.

"That's really awesome!" Said Kaito.

...

*sigh* "Right guys! Enough being so stupid, I know you don't like this but... We all graduated and need to separated. We should do things on our own now."

"Wait what? What are you-"

"Basically you guys are so obvious."

...

"Well it's good that all of us graduated." Said Touma.

After that happened. Nishikata confidently went to Osaka to find a job. He had the course to be a PE Teacher, when he had the opportunity will definitely take it as soon as possible. Currently after his first day of finding jobs it was easy for him and got hired so quickly so as the school will be starting next month. 

(Starting next month huh... I didn't expect I'll be hired so quickly.)

(Now in that case... I should call my mom.)

Nishikata calls his mom on the phone and told her that he got hired in one of the school. He told everything about the school. As he said all of it his mother was happy and congratulate him for finding his own job. Nishikata wanted to celebrate his first job.

(Celebrate my first job huh. Heh! How cool!)

(To think this is the best day ever of my life.)

(I'll just have to schedule it so that she knows I'll go back from Osaka.)

Nishikata went to his bed. The bed is somehow a double decker. He doesn't know why is it a double decker bed but then he doesn't mind it since he wanted to rest. A later on the doorbell rang. And he didn't know who was visiting him. It could be his mom but yet he told him that he'll be the one going back. He took a peek on a little hole on the door he didn't find who was it. He hesitates if he will open it or not.

(No one's in front of the door. I wonder who is outside.)

(Could it be a ghost trying to mess with me?)

(No. That's not it... fine then guess I'll open it.)

He open the door slowly and quickly pull it out, then no one is really there. A girl appeared on the side and it was no other than Takagi. He blushed and got surprised it was her who visits his apartment.

"Long time no see, Nishikata."

Nishikata dazed a bit then responds to her saying the same as Takagi said. She aggressively came in as she hugs him like she accidentally pushed him until he falls off. Nishikata got flustered when she saw Takagi was on top of him. He blushed and got dazed again, he doesn't know what to do but then Takagi smiles at him pinched his cheeks.

"Wow you got really more cuter Nishikata!"

"O-Ow ow ow! You pinched my cheeks too much!"

"That's because I can't resist you so much! I missed you!"

(S-She... M-Missed me? F-For all those 3 years. She missed me already?)

*sigh* "I can't help it but came to see you."

"U-Uhh... Yeah, I didn't expect you to visit me."

Nishikata woke up while Takagi immediately kissed him for no reason. He flinched and his mind went blanked, he doesn't know what to do but to take it as also a kiss. 

(Gaah! I never expected this... H-How could she...)

Takagi stopped and was shocked that she kissed Nishikata all the way. She blushed and embarrassed. She apologized to him for doing that without thinking. Nishikata forgive him and doesn't need her to apologized to him.

"S-Sorry about that... I couldn't help it because I really... missed you."

(SHE SAID THAT IN FRONT OF ME!)

"Ahh well, it's no problem for me Takagi san."

"Gosh! Again with that honorifics? Remember what I said? Call me Takagi without the -san."

"Well I used to call you that when we were junior high."

"Hey... how did you know that I'll be living here?"

"Well... I heard you just went here to Osaka, I didn't know you'll find a job here. Also this apartment? I still remembered Kaito. I met him coincidencely yesterday."

"You were with him to go here right?" Takagi asked.

"Yeah... And umm I also went here just to see you too Takagi."

...

"I missed you too."

"Wow! You finally have the confident to say that to me huh?"

"U-Uhh... No I-"

"Heh don't get too carried away! I still wanted to tease you more Nishikata."

"E-Ehh?! Takagi I thought you've changed!"

"HAHAHA! It's not like I didn't changed. Maybe I'll give up teasing you if you stop being so childish too alright?"

*sigh* "What are you talking about? I've done with all that childish things Takagi!"

"HAHA alright if you say so."

...

"Hey Takagi."

"Hm? Yeah Nishikata?"

...

"Marry me... Please?"

Takagi was surprised again by what Nishikata said. Takagi got really embarrassed and hides herself to Nishikata but then Nishikata forced to look at him and hugs him tightly, He really was struggling not to see her for the last 3 years.

"Please Takagi... Marry me!"

"I Love you so much! No kidding!"

...

"N-Nishikata, I-I... Loved you for a long time!"

"And until now... My feelings won't ever changed as you are that kind of a man who really cares and would love me forever."

"I love you too... Nishikata!"

-END-