Chapter 44 - Farewell notes

"Hey Nishikata! You're so early."

"Yeah good morning then." (Greet me today and I'll tease you later heheh.) *grin*

"What's with the face? Did you come up with something you wish to beat me?"

"No. I'm just happy today." He said while he grins.

"Ohh! Okay."

(She doesn't know what am I gonna do today.)

Because today is the day we give our farewell notes. And I'll be the one who will send to her my farewell. They say it would be an effort if we design such things! Today is the last day of going to school. And the rest of the month is vacation.

"It's our last day isn't it?"

"Yeah! Good thing we're on vacation now."

...

"Do you really like going on a vacation?"

"Hm? Uhh well yeah! How about you?"

"Hmm glad that you asked me."

"Huh?"

"Well I do like vacations but.. Being at school is more fun too."

(Eh? Why does she like to be in school.)

"Because... I want to learn new things though."

"O-Oh! I see." *looks away* (Takagi san maybe enjoys schools because she wanted to learn. But the school year is gonna end today.)

"And.. To one reason is that I want to be with ths person that I like." Said Takagi as she look to Nishikata and smiles at him.

(Ehh? Now she's looking at me as she is about to tease.. pffuu gotta stay calm I don't want to ruin my day except I'm gonna ruin her day.)

"Something wrong Nishikata?"

"H-Huh? Oh nothing."

"You look like you have something today."

"Uhh.. N-Nothing Takagi san."

We're about to enter on the gate and I suddenly remember the envelope that I found when I was in cleaning duty. I suddenly opened my bag and see if the envelope is there. I would thought that I have the chance to give it to the owner.

(J-Just as I thought it's inside my bag.... Oh well gotta give this to the owner I guess.)

(Really... what was written on the envelope?)

(I'm really damn curious but I can't it's too embarrassing if I read it.)

"Something wrong Nishikata?"

"Nothing. I'm okay." (On second thought if she saw this she would tease me.)

"Second ago you were looking on your bag. What was inside?"

"Huh? N-Nothing it's just some..."

"I bet you're hiding something right?"

"No I don't!"

"Then why don't you show it to me."

"You never asked."

"Oh... makes sense."

(S-She's gonna pull on something damn it!)

"So may I ask what's in the bag?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO CURIOUS TAKAGI SAN?"

"Well I really wanna know since I didn't know what are you hiding."

(M-My bag is just full of spiderwebs and some small pieces of biscuits.)