Chapter 14 - First Day of Break

It's morning and the sun rises, Nishikata is already playing video games. He never ate breakfast and quickly opens his playstation. After a long time of playing someone rang a doorbell on their house. Nishikata didn't hear it at all because he covers up his ears with headphones while playing. The doorbell keeps on ringing, until it gets louder.

"What was that thing I hear something beeping... Oh shit wait that's her already. She even got 20 messages from me. I'M COMING JUST A SEC."

"T-Takagi – san w-welcome- EHHHH!!!"

"IT TAKES HARD FOR YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS TIME?"

"S-Sorry Takagi – san I'm actually busy playing games and then I didn't realize you we're here already."

"TCH. I DON'T NEED TO GO HERE ANYMORE! BYE!"

"T-Takagi – san! Ehh......."

Nishikata suddenly opens his eyes and he realized he was still in the room setting up the playstation. He also realized that it was just a dream, but then again he saw he got 20 messages and the door bell rang again in his house.

"Nice to meet you! Huh? Nishikata?"

"S-S-Sorry I have to hide behind the door because I knew you would gonna scream loud to me again."

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"N-No nevermind Takagi – san. I never thought you will come."

"But we made a promised right? By the way do you really have your own bike?"

"Yeah It's in my room though."

"You should leave it outside though it would be hard to put it out and get it back inside on your house you know."

"Nah it doesn't bother me at all. Anyway I'll show you my room."

Nishikata shows up his room to her as his room is so clean. He managed to clean it last night because he knew that she'll come to his house but he got no sleep during early morning.

"The last time I got in your room it's like also the same as now. How can you manage to keep this room clean?"

"Well you know I always keep on cleaning it every weekend."

"Ohh really, let me guess you clean it last night before I came to your house right?"

"T-That's so quick! How did you know Takagi – san?"

"Well based on what you said."

"I really wanna keep it a secret because I'm not really cleaning my house every weekend."

"Your bed is so much comfortable! Can I lie down on it?"

"Wait no a-actually yeah sure fine."

"Oh this feels so good. I wanted to have my own bed like this Nishikata."

"Why do you have to come here so early? You know I'm really busy setting up my playstation."

"Oh yeah Nishikata about that could you let me play your games then?"

"Okay, then (W-Why is she interested then?)"

Then so Nishikata sets his playstation and look up for the game that they will play. Nishikata thought up a good plan to beat Takagi on a video game. He finds up a game where it would be fair for them to play a video game called Spaceship Fighter. Takagi is always go on the any games that they will play. A Spaceship Fighter is a solo gaming mode where you ride off a spaceship and shoot the other alien spaceships.