Chapter 67 - Kiss

The class has ended and everyone left the room except that Nishikata and Takagi were told to stay the room for a remedial lessons that they've missed just because they went on a vacation. Nishikata suddenly feel bored and just lay his head on the desk, while Takagi reads her book for a review.

"You aren't worried at all do you Nishikata?"

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna review for the test?"

Ughh! "What's the point! It doesn't seem like I remember anything what I just read."

"HaHa! You're ridiculous."

"No."

....

The teacher came in and announced them the remedial tests. It would be easier for them. Then the teacher left the room as she wouldn't have to keep an eye on those two.

"Nishikata the test is so easy. let's do our best!"

"Y-Yeah okay."

...

(R-Really? The test was easy? B-But it's math!)

(And ALGEBRA? T-There's no way I can answer these.)

"T-Taka-" (Wait no! I can't just go ask Takagi san the answers I'll be in shame.)

"What is it-"

"Nothing!" (Ahh really got caught!)

...

"The answer is it?"

"Huh? Y-You know?"

"Not much but I remember the topics we just learned so yeah I can answer them barely."

"barely huh."

...

Takagi stood up and move her chair in front of Nishikata's desk. Nishikata was surprised Takagi was in front of him.

"T-Takagi san w-why are you-"

"Sorry am I too close?"

"N-Not really... W-Well why are you in my desk?"

"Ohh this? Why, are you embarrassed?"

"U-Uhh... No I'm sorry to ask you."

"I thought you wanted some answer so I'd thought to sit on your desk and give you some."

"Since I don't want you to fail the test."

*blushes* "U-Umm okay."

"Hm hm! Isn't it glad to give you answers?"

"Wha? Oh yeah right! I'm glad though Thanks!" (Oh thank god Takagi san will be giving answers to me.)

"Hmm since I'll be giving you answers it isn't unfair to me since I also need something in return."

"Huh? W-Well I'll treat you juice later."

"I had enough of that Nishikata I want something else."

"But what Takagi san? I can't think of something in return."

"Hmm... Oh I know I got an idea!"

"Uhh okay?"

"Say Nishikata... I'll be giving you answers in one condition."

"In one condition? If it is something that you always want to I'll give it to you!"

"Yes! But not some juice or something."

"Eh? Then what?"

"I'll be giving you answers in one condition, if you allow me to kiss you."

*Blushes and Surprised*