Chapter 72 - Ferris Wheel

In a middle of noon Takagi walks home by herself and then coincidencely met Nishikata at the street. It was a surprised that he was just standing there.. maybe waiting for her.

"Yo! What's up!"

Takagi can't even reply but then he saw him really got into amazing mood. She went to ask him.

"You seem cool today, is it because Festival starts tomorrow?"

*flustered* "H-How did you know I-I was gonna ask you to go out with me?"

"Oho! I wonder."

"Anyways... I already figured it out you are wearing a stockings how surprising."

"Oh thankfully you did!"

...

"What's wrong?"

...

"I-I get the feeling you might call me a Pervert!"

"Perv- pfft HAHAHAHA! True, true! Sorry about that."

...

"So... wanna walk home Takagi san."

"Yeah sure!

...

"Hey Nishikata. Why did you wait there for me?"

"Eh? W-Well... Like I said I'm gonna be asking you to come over on festival."

"Really? I see. Since that was the last time we've hang out on festival."

"So what was your answer Takagi san?"

"Yeah I will."

...

"Hey Nishikata, you seem really kinda approaching me to hang out with you. Ever since last year I ask you to go home with me, or hang out with me."

"I have no idea with that one."

"Hmm?"

"Y-Yeah... d-definitely no idea."

(I'm not really sure how to say it yet.)

They got separated after they ride a train. Nishikata doesn't know how he feels for her, while was waiting for his mom to open the door he got the feeling that he can sense that he is starting to like her. Although Nishikata is too naive for being an unexperienced. Nishikata felt out his heart beating fast again. Just like how he felt that day. The door opened and his mom saw him have tears on his eyes holding his heart and his face looks red. His mom ask if he is okay and replied that he was fine. After he entered he definitely went up to his room.

"Nishikata?"

"Eh? M-Mom?"

"Are you even okay?"

"Yeah mom why?"

"Well... I see that you're crying, also might be that you're getting sick. Are you okay?"

"N-Nothing mom."

"Well then if it's not a fever... Anything else that you have a problem with?"

"Nothing mom!"

...

"Let's see... you had an argument with your girlfriend?"

"Argume- GIRLFRIEND?! Where did that come from?"

"Oh nothing I was making sure. So did you had an argument with her?"

"E-Ehh? Umm No it's not that mom."

Nishikata kept it a secret from his mom and remind him if he had any problems will talk to his mom. Nishikata changed clothes and took his book and study. The phone rang a notification and it was a message from Takagi.