Chapter 21 Truth or Dare game

{BEFORE I CONTINUE THIS STORY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY NOVEL AND THANKS FOR THE 100+ VIEWERS/READERS. THIS NOVEL HAS ONLY 20 CHAPTERS IN IT AND I'VE DECIDED TO CONTINUE IT UNTIL THE END.}

P.S MAY 22, 2002 IS MY BIRTHDAY.

________________________________________________________________________________

Things getting weird today. It's almost december and the weather's getting cold like the temperature is 15°C. I've never thought it would snow so hard the wind snow gets so harder and harder. Everyone is staying on their home and so Am I, I can't go out there just to get wiped by the wind snow. I know I'd like to play with the snow but maybe when the wind gets stop.

I'm on room doing nothing but here I bought my friends, they we're shivering from cold that's why I wear a sweater today.

"Hey Nishikata, this is getting boring. what are we going to do now?" asked Touma shivering from cold.

"I don't know. Like I ever care about doing anything." Nishikata replied looking at the window.

"Are you always staying like this in your room. Nishikata?" asked by Mino while looking around on Nishikata's room.

"Jeez! It's really getting boring! Can't we just play video games already?"

"I can't the cord plug is broken. (It was broken since last week. I got raged playing the game, accidentally forcefully pull the plug off.)"

"I'm back everyone!"

The wind never stops and everyone is waiting for it to stop so they can go out. Meanwhile Takagi went back to Nishikata's room as she was making snacks downstairs. She helped Nishikata's mom by making snacks. Everyone was so happy to eat it and then Nishikata stayed on his bed looking at the window.

"Wow It looks yummy!"

"Yeah! let's dig in!"

Takagi notice Nishikata isn't joining at them. She wonder what's his problem, she tried to ignore him but she can't resist him by being a lonely person. she come closer to Nishikata and she ask.

"Nishikata, You've been staring at the window for so long is there something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh Takagi - san ah no there's no problem on me it's just that.. the weather looks so bad today."

"Well that's just normal for it since it's getting winter. I guess that's not the problem looks like you were mumbling on your mind are you?"

"N-No Takagi - san I'm fine. W-What are you guys doing?"

"We're eating a snack come and join us don't be a loner. You wanted us here just to stay in your room is that what you're thinking Nishikata?"

"N-Not at all look just forget it I will join on you guys."

So Nishikata join at them eating their snacks. Nishikata thought of something convenient. He thought that playing a game would make them past time and also to beat Takagi from teasing him. Meanwhile Miku saw Nishikata is mumbling something on his mind, he keeps on thinking how should he rule the game by hosting or being a leader.

"Nishikata - kun is there something on your mind, looks like you've been thinking all along."

"Huh? Oh this is nothing I just thought that since we're all bored and can't do nothing I suggest we play a little game."

"Woah! A friends game Nishikata?"

"Y-Yeah something more like that. (Hehe! they took the bait I wonder if Takagi - san would take it also.)"