avi; a day with the kaplans

*Kate and Avi film a day in their busy lives for the fans! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 😇*

Avi finds one of his old cameras in his closest so he and Kate can vlog their whole day! Kate and Avi have decided to film a day in their life for his fans!

The Pentatonix fans, Pentaholics, have been very supportive of Avi leaving the band and doing his whole thing. All of the fans still follow Kate and Avi on their social media accounts and adore their eight kids - Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Wren and Jasper.

Avi begins to vlog himself sitting on a rock with the older four kids at the bus stop.

"Good morning, Pentaholics!" Avi says with a big smile.

"I hope all of you are having an amazing day! I am currently at the bus stop with Dakota, Toby, Israel and Abby. It is 7:59am and the school bus should be here any minute now. Hey guys, do you wanna say hi to the camera? Mama and I are going to film our whole day for the fans and put it on YouTube so they can see what the Kaplan family is all about!" Avi says to Dakota, Tobias, Israel and Abigail.

*Dakota, Tobias, Israel and Abigail's outfits*

"HI!" Abigail says as she dances around and waves.

"Hello!" Dakota says as she fixes her shoelace.

"Good morning!" Tobias and Israel say in unison as they wave at the camera.

"Can you guys tell the camera what grade you are in?" Avi says to Dakota, Tobias, Israel and Abigail.

"I'm in fourth grade!" Dakota says as she fixes her hair.

"I'm in second grade!" Tobias says proudly.

"First grade!" Israel says with a grin.

"I in kindergarten, Daddy!" Abigail says jumping up and down.

"Abigail, you say, I am in kindergarten." Avi says to Abigail, correcting what she said.

"I am in kindergarten!" Abigail says with a cheeky grin.

"Good girl." Avi says as Abigail hugs him. 

A few minutes later, the school bus has arrived! The school bus stops right where Abigail, Dakota, Tobias and Israel are standing.

"Bye, Daddy!" Dakota, Tobias, Israel, and Abigail say before going on the bus.

"Bye! Have a great day at school!" Avi says waving at the kids.

Dakota, Tobias, Israel and Abigail get on the school bus and the bus driver away.

"Now it is almost time to take Ezra and Kaiya to school! Ezra is in pre-k while Kaiya is in preschool! So let me walk back to house!" Avi says turning the camera off.